[REQUEST] Slacker Radio Add-on
So much accurate in music selection according to your added artists, any chance of an add-on?

Thank you in advance,

MADSAT
Would love a Slacker add-in too
Yep, me too.
What I did was install Logitech's Media Server software, configured its Slacker plugin and use the XSqueeze plugin in xbmc to access LMS.
It's not a simple solution but it works until the day when ever we can get a native plugin for Slacker.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:XSqueeze
(2012-10-21, 18:43)lordashram Wrote: What I did was install Logitech's Media Server software, configured its Slacker plugin and use the XSqueeze plugin in xbmc to access LMS.
It's not a simple solution but it works until the day when ever we can get a native plugin for Slacker.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:XSqueeze

Have you found any clear walkthroughs on this? Is xsqueeze still working for you, im having a hell of a time setting up both xsqueeze and the server, getting a ton of scrip errors.
thank you very much
Canlı Tv
Is there any work being done to add this to XBMC?

Would very much love to be able to use it through XBMC instead of changing back to the browser all the time.
I would also love to see a add-on for Slacker for XMBC
I too would love a slacker add on. I have the Alcatel Fierce 4 and for anybody who knows anything about this phone it has problems with low volume. Kodi fixes this problem. I converted all my music to MP4 just so it would show up in my movie folder so I can play it with a proper volume boost.
Moved to add-on requests
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Slacker Radio Add-on0