Editing The Wiki
Hey there,
I am having trouble with the display of the watch/purge list (it seems to jut off over to the right and am unable to see the full button. Is anyone else having that problem? I've tested it on a few browsers and they're all giving me the same problem.

The Mi7 (full specs)
HTPC: Antek ISK 300 | Pico 160 | ASRock z77E | i7 3770S | GSkill Ares 8GB | BigShuriken 2 | Crucial 64 SSD
TOYS: Panasonic TC-P58S2 | Onkyo TX-SR608 | Atlantic Tech 2400 | Harmony 1 | iPazzPort ProMini | Mohu 1000 | HomeRun Dual | 2x2TB NAS
It's a side effect of hiding the default search box at the top, since we now have a google-based search box on the side bar that is more accurate. It's been bugging the crap out of me too. I think I just need to edit some css files or something to get it to display correctly.
yeah, adding a float might fix the problem! thanks cuz i was thinking i was crazy. :-)
The Mi7 (full specs)
HTPC: Antek ISK 300 | Pico 160 | ASRock z77E | i7 3770S | GSkill Ares 8GB | BigShuriken 2 | Crucial 64 SSD
TOYS: Panasonic TC-P58S2 | Onkyo TX-SR608 | Atlantic Tech 2400 | Harmony 1 | iPazzPort ProMini | Mohu 1000 | HomeRun Dual | 2x2TB NAS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Editing The Wiki0