REQUEST - Updating PseudoTV interface
I've been really enjoying the PseudoTV addon as of late. However, I'm not so much enjoying the interface, especially after seeing its implementation in other skins, such as Metropolis - where it looks fantastic.

I am requesting the benevolence of some kind skilled skinner to update the Nox implementation of the Pseudo script.

The major areas that could use improvement are the EPG, and the TV overlay. The advanced and channel configurations are of less importance because they work just fine as is.

For the TV overlay - it would be nice if Pseudo just let the Nox info screens be used, instead of throwing up it's own underwhelming "info". I think this is what the Metropolis example does. I'm not sure because I really just don't enjoy any skin except Nox, and my commitment to setting up another skin is fleeting...
The EPG hurts the eyes! It's so out of place in the Nox environment.

I'm willing to help out, if properly instructed. I can "find and replace" code just fine! But I don't have any idea how to even begin to tackle this on my own. There's gotta be some fellow PseudoTV users out there who desire a GUI upgrade!

Thanks for reading, and hopefully helping...
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
I second this.
Third.

I love that add-on. By far my favorite...
then go for it. i´m eagerly awaiting pull requests.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
The application is my favourite. I just registered to saw I would also like to see the app worked on a bit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REQUEST - Updating PseudoTV interface0