help please - atv2 xbmc will not play any videos
I am a longtime user/raving fan of xbmc, have been using since I learned how to crack the xbox 1 with a splinter cell game save. Never had to post until now, usually was just able to find the answers I needed on this forum. But this one has me stumped.

I have an atv2, software 4.1.1, running xbmc 11.0-4. I used to be able to play anything from this thing, and now it will not play any vidoes at all. Navigation into my tv shows folders is very sluggish, and it will "try" to play the video for a long time before returning with "one or more of the items failed playback"

Folders are shared from a windows 7 machine using smb.

The whole issue seems to have begun when my prior media server died (win xp) and I replaced it with a new PC. Everything was working for a few months but now my xbmc is pretty much useless to me.

Here is my log from my most recent attempt
http://pastebin.com/jnEY5pvt

let me know if I need to provide any more info
Seems to have a problem reading files. I'd look at your server setup since that's what changed.
Thanks. Yeah, kinda what I was afraid of myself. Was hoping there might be some telltale sign in the log That I could use as a starting point.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help please - atv2 xbmc will not play any videos0