[RELEASE] RedBull.tv - Extreme sports shows and live events
(2012-07-21, 08:31)Bkellerm Wrote: Sorry for the dumb question but this add on isn't showing up in the default xbmc.org repo. Do I need to refresh the repo some how or what? I am running Eden on an iPad.

Thanks
Mhh, try a "Force Refresh" on the xbmc.org repo. (Context menu)
It should then be visible...
I tried check for updates and force refresh and didnt have any luck with either. It is still not showing up. Any other suggestions? Can someone just email me the .zip?
(2012-07-23, 01:23)Bkellerm Wrote: I tried check for updates and force refresh and didnt have any luck with either. It is still not showing up. Any other suggestions? Can someone just email me the .zip?
Sorry, I have no idea what to try next. Other addons missing too? 133 video add-ons are shown for me in the xbmc.org eden repo rigth now.
You can also download it here: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/plug...edbull_tv/
Just want to thank you....works like charm on my Raspberry Pi with OpenELEC Wink
great, this is one of my favourite add-on, could you explain me what means in the add-on settings force view mod and the numer next to view mode in the last line.
thank you
peppe
(2012-07-31, 10:08)morph027 Wrote: Just want to thank you....works like charm on my Raspberry Pi with OpenELEC Wink
(2012-09-30, 19:00)peppe_sr Wrote: great, this is one of my favourite add-on
Nice to hear! Smile

(2012-09-30, 19:00)peppe_sr Wrote: Could you explain me what means in the add-on settings force view mod and the numer next to view mode in the last line.
thank you
peppe
This setting is for automatically set the View when browsing through the addon. 500 is the Id for Thumbnail View in most Skins.
For other ViewIDs you have to look in the Skin xmls because every Skin has different Views and IDs...
thank you for your answer.
peppe
Hi there, Thanks for the awesome add-on. I love the redbull stuff. Just a query, will you at all be making it so we can bookmark where we're up to and start off from there again, or enable fast forwarding or picking the spot you want to start from. I watched the first hour of the 3 hour Rampage last night and wanted to start off from where I left off, but had to basically watch the whole thing again.

Cheers.
(2013-01-19, 11:44)Kings01 Wrote: Hi there, Thanks for the awesome add-on. I love the redbull stuff. Just a query, will you at all be making it so we can bookmark where we're up to and start off from there again, or enable fast forwarding or picking the spot you want to start from. I watched the first hour of the 3 hour Rampage last night and wanted to start off from where I left off, but had to basically watch the whole thing again.

Cheers.
Sorry, but this is a problem with the http streams (wrong content length header) from redbull. XBMC handles it and I have no influence...
Tried to watch first round of DH world cup yesterday, but it did not work. Always stuck while initially buffering. Same for on demand events. Seems that RB has changed something in their streams.
(2013-06-10, 19:07)morph027 Wrote: Tried to watch first round of DH world cup yesterday, but it did not work. Always stuck while initially buffering. Same for on demand events. Seems that RB has changed something in their streams.
Still working here - As mentioned in the first post you have to hit play/pause at the beginning of live/ondemand events.
This is because of the wrong content-length header in the streams - xbmc thinks the stream is so huge that it wont stop to buffer...
Ah, nice....Didn't read this....works awesome again Wink Thank you
not working here anymore. Probably due to commercials shown in front of the provided content.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/5972971/
(2013-08-11, 11:43)Drikus Wrote: not working here anymore. Probably due to commercials shown in front of the provided content.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/5972971/
Fixed. Also added an autoplay mode for events...
Brilliant !!, that fix was quick ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RedBull.tv - Extreme sports shows and live events2