[RELEASE] RedBull.tv - Extreme sports shows and live events
We love The Rampage, yesterday was amazing and within xbmc much much more!!
Peppe
Thanks this really is awesome !!
Code:
-->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/X/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/plugin.video.redbull_tv/default.py", line 327, in <module>
                                                playEvent(url)
                                              File "/Users/X/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/plugin.video.redbull_tv/default.py", line 213, in playEvent
                                                playBrightCoveStreamLive(match[0])
                                              File "/Users/X/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/plugin.video.redbull_tv/default.py", line 256, in playBrightCoveStreamLive
                                                streamUrl = response['FLVFullLengthURL']
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
is this code related to "on demand" videos?
errors on erros appear!
help please
v2.0.6:
- Fixed live/vod playback

Shows/episodes are not fixed yet...
any chance on fixing this add on? I installed your repo on helix, but no luck. Any way to help?
it is working for me. at least on demand section, no live event atm.
you should be more specific.
Peppe
Your are correct, it is working for some items at the on demand section, i was trying only to open the ones from the event "volcom pipe pro 2015" (none of them works)

Can you try if they open for you?

Anyways here is a debug of whats going on...

http://pastebin.com/MHjHSrev

I remember having this issue too before helix
yes you are right it seems to be same problem already fixed. i think we have to wait.
Peppe
I got it working by taking the latest from AddonScriptorDE's repo and editing default.py:
https://code.google.com/p/addonscriptord...default.py

Changing line 194:
Code:
match2 = re.compile("data-id='(.+?)'", re.DOTALL).findall(content)

to:
Code:
match2 = re.compile('/videos/(.+?)/.+property="og:url"', re.DOTALL).findall(content)

I don't know if this is a good fix long term and I haven't tested live streams yet but on demand content works for me.

Edit: Live streams are working after changing line 57:
Code:
addLink(title, url, 'playEvent', "", subTitle+"\n"+desc)

to:
Code:
addLink(title, url, 'playVideo', "", subTitle+"\n"+desc)
:thumbsup:

Yes, working again, just created a synch from SVN to Github, fixed using your solution and created a merge request upstream.

https://github.com/morph027/plugin.video.redbull_tv
Is there any interest in doing a re-release? I have an API for it...and it looks promising Wink I can even get the categories (Bike, Water...)
Yes pleaseSmile
Sure, why not...
yes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RedBull.tv - Extreme sports shows and live events2