Scraper does not find ISO Images
Hi,
I just switched to XBMC from Mediaportal and am currently evaluating the possibilties.
Now I do have several rips from DVD and Bluray in form of multi-file ISO images. Mediaportal simply uses Daemon Tools to mount the images and play the movies.
In XBMC however I dont seem to be able to play these.

Here ist an example:
The Path ist: R:\Filme\Arsene Lupin
The Files are: ARSENE_LUPIN_DISC1.MDS, ARSENE_LUPIN_DISC1.I00 - ARSENE_LUPIN_DISC1.I03

Now in XBMC I go to the Video section and add source. I choose the Folder R:\Filme\Arsene Lupin and start scanning.
XBMC does not find anything and movie does not show up in the library.
Now when I mount the image with Daemon Tools and simply copy the folder VIDEO_TS into the movie folder and restart the scanning, then XBMC identifies the movie and it appears in the library (an I can play it).

I checked the forum and found several entries that all say, XBMC can play ISO without any AddOn. I'm a little stumped now.
Does anybody see what I did wrong? Is it the folder or file name?
Help is really appreciated.
thx in advance
Guido
Please try to add the I00+ extensions to the list of supported videoextensions (See http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Use...ensions.3E for more information).

In case they are normal iso images you should be able to see and play them in the video section of XBMC.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Hi,that helped, but now I got 4 entries. So I had to enhance the stacking mechanism. Here's my advancedsettings.xml:

<advancedsettings>
<videoextensions>
<add>.i00|.i01|.i02|.i03</add>
</videoextensions>
<moviestacking action="prepend">
<regexp>^(.*?)(\.[iI]0[0-6])()()</regexp>
</moviestacking>
</advancedsettings>

Now I get one entry per movie. The only minor thing is now, that the length of the movie ist incorrect (in case of Arsene Lupin it is 26 hours) and the audio track switches when XBMC switches to the next file.
But I guess I can cope with that.
So thanx again for the info.
Guido

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper does not find ISO Images0