[RELEASE] eBaumsWorld.com
Hi,
this is an add-on for watching videos from eBaum's World.
You can install it from the xbmc.org eden repo.

cheers,
asde
About a week ago, eBaumsWorld.com must have been updated and that update broke the addon. The fix is simple.

On line 38 change 'mediaListingList' to 'mediaListingGrid':

Code:
content = content[content.find('<ul class="mediaListingList" id="mediaList">'):]

changes to:

Code:
content = content[content.find('<ul class="mediaListingGrid" id="mediaList">'):]

And on line 40 change 'mediaListItem">' to 'mediaGridItem ">'. IMPORTANT The space between 'mediaGridItem' and the '">' is required. Or drop the '">':

Code:
spl=content.split('<li class="mediaListItem">')

changes to:

Code:
spl=content.split('<li class="mediaGridItem ">')
thank you for the fix. it is working great now.
Fix worked for me as well thanks Smile

I love this Addon btw I used to be on ebaumsworld long before youtube was ever around... it has sentimental value to me so extra thanks to the creator of this Smile
awesome, worked here too.

the file he's referring to is

(Windows 7)
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ebaumsworld_com\default.py
(2012-12-27, 23:55)schlameel Wrote: About a week ago, eBaumsWorld.com must have been updated and that update broke the addon. The fix is simple.

On line 38 change 'mediaListingList' to 'mediaListingGrid':

Code:
content = content[content.find('<ul class="mediaListingList" id="mediaList">'):]

changes to:

Code:
content = content[content.find('<ul class="mediaListingGrid" id="mediaList">'):]

And on line 40 change 'mediaListItem">' to 'mediaGridItem ">'. IMPORTANT The space between 'mediaGridItem' and the '">' is required. Or drop the '">':

Code:
spl=content.split('<li class="mediaListItem">')

changes to:

Code:
spl=content.split('<li class="mediaGridItem ">')

Thanks Smile

I included schlameels and some other fixes/changes to the repo (eden/frodo)!
I'm not having any playback issues, but I have noticed recently that all the thumbnails are a blank white, and the description/caption/tag thingies now only say "src= (%)". Any ideas where the problem lies?
(2013-07-29, 10:44)tauremini Wrote: I'm not having any playback issues, but I have noticed recently that all the thumbnails are a blank white, and the description/caption/tag thingies now only say "src= (%)". Any ideas where the problem lies?
Thanks for the info - will be fixed...
Thank you, I commented on the break.com thread also, no videos playing. Let me know if you need logs or anything. Love your add-ons
A fixed version is now available via the xbmc.org eden/frodo repo...
About a week ago Ebaumsworld addon stopped working. I get a 'ebaumsworld.com error' 'check log for info'. Not sure where this log is. Also nobody else seems to be having this problem after searching forums.

Just updated to 15.2 hoping that would help but did not.

Ebaumsworld is the only addon not working and is one of my favorites.

Thanks for any info.
Sad 
I am having the same problem also. Sad

(2016-01-12, 21:04)mha1012 Wrote: About a week ago Ebaumsworld addon stopped working. I get a 'ebaumsworld.com error' 'check log for info'. Not sure where this log is. Also nobody else seems to be having this problem after searching forums.

Thanks for any info.
(2016-01-14, 15:39)xbmc2 Wrote: I am having the same problem also. Sad

(2016-01-12, 21:04)mha1012 Wrote: About a week ago Ebaumsworld addon stopped working. I get a 'ebaumsworld.com error' 'check log for info'. Not sure where this log is. Also nobody else seems to be having this problem after searching forums.

Thanks for any info.

Please fix as I have this problem too.
Just received an update 2.0.4 on kodi 15.2 now the addon ebaumsworld is saying "incompatible or marked broken in repository. Please fix. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] eBaumsWorld.com0