[WIP] PVR Support
hi,
i have tested your skin with xbmc nightly from yesterday. i like your skin, especially the pvr part. but i have a little problem.

if i watch at pc-monitor everything is fine. if i watch at my tv in the living room the letters/words are a little bit small and its hard to read. i had a lock at the xml-file in metropolis skin folder and i get it to work with bigger letters/words, but the problem is the following: if you are in "Live TV Channel View" the lower bar (with the epg- discription and day,time,weather on the right) ist to small, there are only a few words (with bigger letters). therefore i have 2 questions:

1) can you give me a short advice how to get the lower bar a bit bigger (that means "higher", direction above).
2) the perfect way would be a choice in the options maybe with 2-3 different sizes for the lower bar and maybe different sizes for the letters/words. so you can choose between good reading and/or much more information. that would also implicate the movie-description in the movies folder.

hope you understand me, thanks in advance!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Support0