Win db export of basic movie library info
I was looking for this a while back, about a year ago, with no luck. hoping by now maybe there are a few more options out there.

What I'm hoping to find is a simple way to make a list of my movies, showing name, size, 480/720/1080p, and audio info (number of tracks, 2.0, 5.1, language)

Looking to clean up the collection... remux some files and remove audio tracks I don't need (other languages) and start sorting through which are still 480p and replacing with 720p.

Its a pretty big list to go through 1 by 1, so was hoping to find something that has some sorting options or just the info but can import cleanly into excel and sort from there.

Anyone know if something like this is out there?
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
I would take a look at some of the web interfaces for this: Category:Web interface add-ons (wiki)
They seem to be all geared towards web-controlling XBMC, except one which looks like its for entering/altering nfo files, which I don't use.

Installed it but, can't seem to get my browser to access it :S
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Using XWMM will get you a html output list... Ember used to be able to give a straight text list (I haven't used the new version, but suspect it still does it).
Can't seem to get it to run anyways... got the correct IP address, tried Chrome and Firefox, no luck...

Any 3rd party external programs anyone knows about?
Is it turned on in settings?

Settings/Network/Services (wiki) -> Web interface

as well as

Allow programs on this system to control XBMC

and

Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC

should all be on.

Also note the port number, so to access the web interface you will need

http://your.ip.address.here:8080/addons/ (or whatever port number you wish to have)

By going to /addons/ you will see all web add-ons installed instead of just whatever is selected in settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
db export of basic movie library info0