What skin can't you live without??
i tend to try all new skins as i am always looking for the best views or look for my htpc's however there is one or two skins that i always keep coming back to because i just like the feel of them and they are Metropolis and Yet Another Confluence Mod By Mudislander

if you are a little crazy like me and do the same thing

what skins do you always end up switching back to? what are the ones you like the best?
hard choice. my vote goes to....

Aeon Nox Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-07-09, 01:50)phil65 Wrote: hard choice. my vote goes to....

Aeon Nox Wink

Nice choice.

that too is a very nice skin

Aeon Nox here.

I also like Transparency! and Metropolis, but Nox always wins out.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
MQ3 is good and MQ4 looks even better, but no question that Nox gets my vote Big Grin
(2012-07-09, 03:52)Deano316 Wrote: MQ3 is good and MQ4 looks even better, but no question that Nox gets my vote Big Grin

yes looked at the screenshots for MQ4 and it looks fantastic can't wait to try it i didn't get to be a beta tester for that so will have to wait

Nox
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-07-09, 07:36)Martijn Wrote: Nox

nox too - atm the most customizable skin yet still quite light on cpu (imho skin of the year)
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Aeon Nox, Xperience1080, Rapier and reFocus are excellent skins. I switch between them on a regular basis. Unfortunately reFocus is fading away slowly since it hasn't been maintained for months. I wouldn't want to miss any of them, but Aeon Nox definitely is one of the best skins out there.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
I'm always comming back to Nox.
It has some nice small features that i must have.
Aeon MQx Smile
HTPC :: OpenELEC VM UnRAiD
NAS :: UnRAID 6 • Data 5x2 TB • Parity 2TB • Docker • VM
Panasonic 46" LED • Yamaha YHT-2910 HT
reFocus BIG and Metropolis.
I like Aeon Nox as well, I wish it had a vertical menu though.
ReAlaska... Was always stuck on Neon before this..But now i dont see myself moving from ReAlaska
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=134075

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What skin can't you live without??0