Tinting issue during play back
I am having a tinting issue during playback. While playing with some settings I found that the main culprit had to do with the video calibrations stretching the picture to full screen. Naturally I like it to be the full screen but when I set the picture to it's original resolution (4:9) the tinting stops. Even while setting movies to their original resolution makes the tinting stop I would like the picture to fit the screen without tinting. Any ideas?
Ok, I have found an acceptable solution though I am still curious as to what is causing this. I logged in to XBMCbuntu and ran xbmc through there. In XBMCbuntu I am able to turn off the screen of the net book running it and make the resolution fit the tv it is playing on much better. Once I have done that running xbmc in the desktop environment of XBMCbuntu seems to have solved the problem. Though I am curious as to why I can't adjust the monitors in the XBMC settings. Thoughts?
Because multi-head setups are broken in the current version. This is being worked on.
Great! Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tinting issue during play back0