OUT OF THE BOX NTFS SUPPORT !!!!!!!!!
hello all

This is my single biggest gripe with XBMC. no out of the box NTFS support. I understand it is a proprietary file system developed by Microsoft Corporation. but lets all come to the realisation it exist and it is not going any where. please add out of the box NTFS support don't forget have it auto mount everything !!!! usb sata ide whatever if it is storage make it available no config editing.

since you wrote it in upper case it must be important to you so you do it.
@deathraider, please do not order the devs to do anything (Theses are suppose to be suggestions). All caps and 10 exclamation points in the title looks very unprofessional as a proposal to add a feature. Give some reason why, other than your biggest gripe, you would like this feature. Give a way this may benefit other users (your feature does not benefit me because I keep my media on a win7 computer).

hope that helps to give you an easier way to post a proper feature suggestion.
(2012-07-09, 10:25)deathraider Wrote: hello all

This is my single biggest gripe with XBMC. no out of the box NTFS support. I understand it is a proprietary file system developed by Microsoft Corporation. but lets all come to the realisation it exist and it is not going any where. please add out of the box NTFS support don't forget have it auto mount everything !!!! usb sata ide whatever if it is storage make it available no config editing.

What the hell are you talking about? XBMC doesn't support or not support any volume format. The OS does. If I plug in an NTFS drive into my HTPC running XBMC, XBMC sees it just fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OUT OF THE BOX NTFS SUPPORT !!!!!!!!!0