Win Boxset support
I have just been playing around on my test rig with a few random bits and pieces and noticed in the Cirrus skin (extended V2 SVN), it handles Boxsets without the need to have the global "group movies in sets" option enabled.

eg. there's a "movie sets" option directly in the main menu by default that seems to read any sets created and displays them as such, however the usual "movies" area shows individual movies regardless of being in sets - all without the "group movies in sets" option enabled.

Are there any plans to incorporate boxset support directly in Nox like this?. I've tried getting around it via smart playlists etc. but it just doesn't have that sort of functionality.

In any regard - loving the skin & functionality. I see some pretty sweet looking upgrades in coming releases too.
it´s already in....
videos --> movies --> sets
In GIT version it´s even a submenu entry for movies.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Sorry Phil, I disabled the "Video's" section once I was done setting up - never really gave it a 2nd thought - but there it is...tucked away in there. Added as favourite and linked to main menu....pure win. I haven't found a single damn thing I've been wanting to do and haven't been able to - or hasn't already been done with XBMC. Coupled with awesome themes like Nox that expand on that functionality it really is a pleasure to use and quite easy to keep everyone (well MOST people) happy.

Keep up the good work Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Boxset support0