pause/play/stop etc.
A newbie here, everything is working ok. I seem to remember that I only had to press pause on my remote to er, pause Smile Now it seems I have made some change while fiddling and now to access the set of pause/play/stop etc. controls at the bottom of the screen, I have to first press ok. Any help greatly appreciated
(2012-07-11, 02:28)pan2 Wrote: I seem to remember that I only had to press pause on my remote to er, pause Smile
If your remote control is working correctly, that's how it should work. Playback should immediately pause. A "Paused" indicator and progress bar may be displayed on the screen, but pressing Pause should not display the OSD ("set of pause/play/stop etc. controls").
Quote:Now it seems I have made some change while fiddling and now to access the set of pause/play/stop etc. controls at the bottom of the screen, I have to first press ok.
It appears your changes have disabled your Pause button. Your remote's OK button (equivalent to Enter/Return on the keyboard) displays the OSD, which is a totally separate function from Pause. It just so happens that the OSD provides navigation buttons that you can use to control playback.

In order for anyone to help you correct your remote control problem, you'll need to provide us with a lot more information, such as:
  • The OS and version you are running
  • The XBMC version you are running
  • The make/model of the remote control you are using
  • The changes you had made that caused the Pause button to stop working (at least the name of the files changed)
  • Enable debugging in XBMC and then press the Pause button on your remote several times. Exit XBMC and locate your debug log (wiki) file and upload it to a public paste site such as pastebin.com. Post the URL to your uploaded debug log here for us to review.
Thanks.

You are correct, after much stuffing around, it was the pause button on the remote. If I had only programmed my logitech in the first place instead of using an aging old zapstream......Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pause/play/stop etc.0