Last.FM Slideshow HTTP Error!?
Hey there,

First off, a big thank you to the forum and the community. So far I was a silent reader, as I found pretty much any question I had already answered regarding xbmc in this very forum.
But today, I experienced something, I can't figure out on my own.

The Picture addon last fm won't show any pictures any more, even though the internet connection works (I can watch online streams, receive weather information, download new addons...) And exits with a message, HTTP error, check the log.

Prior to this, I did install two Program addons (Slideshow, last.fm playlist), which I uninstalled again after having had the troubles with the Last.fm picture addon. But the problem remains, and I'm not sure if it's at all connected.

This is the log file at pastebin.com, but it doesn't help me to solve the problem.

Any help and hint is tremendously appreciated.

-Nina
Last.fm have been pretty much off the air for a couple of days after a screwup at one of their datacenters. They're still having major problems: check for yourself at http://status.last.fm -- it's currently showing 3 out of 7 of their services with big red X's and a CRITICAL label.

Also my first post. Hello, world.
oooh. My fault...

Thank you very much for the heads up!

...and hello world to you too!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last.FM Slideshow HTTP Error!?1