Solved Some help with sports
So I never have seen this, but I am trying to do this. Does anyone know where I can get sporting events like past Superbowls, past World Cup soccer and Baseball games in English?

My next question is can I add a new main menu icon that reads "Sports" so I can add that to the main menu strip with "Movies", "T.V. Shows", "Music", "Pictures", etc. (I am using Back Row on Eden)

And if I can make it this far, how should I make the folder structure so that as my sporting shows are processed; I want to make sure that they will go under the "Sports" section. I would not want these events to mix with my T.V. Shows and Movies

I love watching past sporting events and I am probably the only one or at least a few who do. If any one has all the information to set this up, if you can pass it on it would be greatly appreciated. My set up is FreeNAS holds the library, 3 computers with Eden on each to access and watch.

Am I nuts?
1) Probably on the web somewhere, they say everything is on the web these days... so take them at their word.

2) You can add a new button called sports in quite few skins and some offer custom buttons and menu's... skin dependant, look at Transparency!

3) I'd suggest a custom folder called... you guessed it 'sports' then using a smart playlist pointing to the folders path, linked to a home page menu and volia?

4) Check out some of the fourm threads for F1 racing, a lot of sports and they collect the races, ask how they set-up theirs.

I don't think you're nuts... insecure maybe.
Thanks Pat, will do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some help with sports0