Easy way to make a favorite movies playlist?
I am familiar with the basics on how to create both smart and m3u playlists. My problem is that I want to create a playlist of all my favorite movies and the easiest way to do that is to go into movies view and enter the context menu on each movie and select "Queue item". Then when I'm done, just save the playlist and name it. The problem is that it is not designated as a video playlist and in Aeon Nox the covers are displayed cropped to the size of cd cases/covers.

I know I can create a smart playlist that contains all the titles I want in the playlist, but you have to create a rule for each one and type in each title and that is cumbersome. Is there a way to designate a m3u playlist a video playlist or to easily select a bunch of movies in a smart list?
There's a newly added "Tag" feature in current nightlies that you could use for this - just tag 'em all "Favourite" and they're all nicely categorised.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-07-13, 05:39)jmarshall Wrote: There's a newly added "Tag" feature in current nightlies that you could use for this - just tag 'em all "Favourite" and they're all nicely categorised.

Thanks for the heads-up! Using the tag feature combined with a smart playlist does exactly what I want.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Easy way to make a favorite movies playlist?0