Change Media Info 2
Was wondering if there is a way to switch the panels around so that it was the same as it used to be in dharma - i.e. the art and info on left and the list on right.

It appears far too segmented for me now, and it was the only view I liked. :/

Where can I look to change it?
My media center:
12TB Homebuilt Raid5 Server | Motorola Nyxboard Hybrid | Bose V3 lifestyle | Samsung S7 55" Slim LED TV

4 PC clients w/ xbmc (windows) - 1 w/ live
Look at ViewsVideoLibrary.xml and search for MediaInfo2 as include...
There you should see two group controls...you need to swap x and y values to your liking...

- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
The include name is "MediaListView3" for some reason.
Ah..thanks for the note...this is one of the includes that don't follow the naming convention Tongue
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Hey thanks for the advice on where to find the group controls!

I switched the two group control x and y's, but the contents of the controls are now mashed together on the right hand side of the screen.

guess i need to relocate all of the individual x and y's as well!

should be fun! Tongue
My media center:
12TB Homebuilt Raid5 Server | Motorola Nyxboard Hybrid | Bose V3 lifestyle | Samsung S7 55" Slim LED TV

Hi there!

I've finished editing the view list xml for media view two, and I'm very happy with the results. However, one thing remains...

The background doesn't match up anymore since the two panels aren't the same size.
in dharma, it was just one big panel. since it's become two, and sized differently, I'm not sure I can get exactly what I want.

take a look at these images:
level 1: tv shows
level 2: seasons
level 3: episodes

Is there a way to update the size of the background panels? or is that a more complicated procedure?

Would it best to just adhere to the newly sized panels, and change the values of lists accordingly?

Big thanks to everyone so far!
My media center:

the backgrounds are included in IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml your going to need to look for the ones tht have the visible condition for the id of the list and modify them if they are used more than once you will have to duplicate them and remove them from the original visible condition
Brilliant, Thanks very much, I'll take a look at this tonight.
My media center:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Media Info 20