Are HD CHANNELS working?
Hi XBMC folks!

I am new to forum but I been using APPLE TV2 for 2 months. Are HD channels working on Apple TV 2 because mine are not working. BBC HD , Net Geo Wild HD and Animal Planet HD are not working any more can any one please help how to get those channels back on apple tv 2?

Thanks,
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Is this an XBMC or an Apple TV2 question/issue?
I am using XBMC ON Apple tv 2.
How were you viewing those HD channels previously... using an XBMC add-on? If so, which one(s)?
Through NAVI-X. K1m05 live Tv. but now HD Channels doesn't work.
(2012-07-13, 21:31)Fashi Wrote: Through NAVI-X. K1m05 live Tv. but now HD Channels doesn't work.
That information would have been good to know in the very first post... would have saved everybody a lot of time and effort.

Here's the "official" thread for Navi-X add-on, where you may have better odds of getting your specific questions regarding this particular add-on addressed: [RELEASE] Navi-X (Script) Media Browser

Here's the link to the k1m05 Live TV XML file. Near the top of the file are contact information (e-mail and Twitter) where you can report dead links to the author.
Thank you for your reply. Are you able to watch BBC HD , NET geo wild HD and Animal Planet HD? Or do you know how I can watch it? any other source?
(2012-07-13, 22:22)Fashi Wrote: Thank you for your reply. Are you able to watch BBC HD , NET geo wild HD and Animal Planet HD? Or do you know how I can watch it? any other source?
Yes, I am able to watch those channels... on Cable TV. Wink

Keep in mind that these streaming media sources are very ephemeral. You are at the whim of the content providers who, at any time and without warning, may pull content, change its location, change the method in which it is delivered, etc. It takes a lot of work from these add-on and list authors to try to keep up with these constant changes and it's not always something they can keep on top of and sometimes they just have to give up.

Your best bet is to use the two resources I provided above to see if there are (or will/can be) updates to restore access to those channels. Don't be too surprised (or upset) if you learn they are no longer available.
thanks buddy. its mean i'll wait. Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Are HD CHANNELS working? 0