[RELEASE] ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com - TGWTG and many more...
Some older videos (e.g. Nostalgia Critic) indeed won't play, but they will play fine when using your Blip addon.

I think it might have sth to do with automatically playing the highest source quality.
If it is set to 720p (a.k.a. highest possible), some older vids won't play.
If it is set lower, they might play.
I can't get any videos to play at all on the SteamOS build of XBMC. I can navigate to the video I want to watch but I get an error: "Playback failed: could not locate video url" or "Script Failed: BlipTV"
I can player newer videos ("Latest episodes") but most old vids produce the
"Error: script failed" message (same with AddonScriptorDE's Blip addon, sadly).

Running a Gotham build on a Linux box.
I so far haven't been able to play any of the new episodes. I hope these problems are resolved soon.
v2.0.7:
- Fixed playback for some older videos

Available via my testing-repo...

(2014-08-07, 21:16)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: Some older videos (e.g. Nostalgia Critic) indeed won't play, but they will play fine when using your Blip addon.
Sorry for the late reply. Older episodes should now be working...

(2014-09-27, 02:30)Nerdy3.14159265 Wrote: I can't get any videos to play at all on the SteamOS build of XBMC. I can navigate to the video I want to watch but I get an error: "Playback failed: could not locate video url" or "Script Failed: BlipTV"
I tested playback on multiple systems and it worked fine. I'm going to install SteamOS for testing when I have enough time...
(2014-10-09, 00:12)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: ]I tested playback on multiple systems and it worked fine. I'm going to install SteamOS for testing when I have enough time...

It's great to hear that, I figured it could probably be either SteamOS specific or specific to the version of XBMC for SteamOS ( I remember BlipTV working, for the most part, when I used the Debian version months back).
(2014-10-09, 00:12)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Sorry for the late reply. Older episodes should now be working...

No problem, any effort is greatly appreciated. Smile

Edit:
seems like it works on some videos, but other older videos hosted on Blip are not working.
For instance Nostalgie Critic:"Street Fighter & Mortal Kombat - Part 1" plays, Part 2 does not.
I think the plugin has stopped updating for new videos. Anyone else have this problem? Videos are still playable but I can't get new ones.
(2014-12-06, 13:15)dencrypt Wrote: I think the plugin has stopped updating for new videos. Anyone else have this problem? Videos are still playable but I can't get new ones.

Same problem here, MikeJ's Nerd Quest part 1 has been the last one showing for a couple of days now.
Can see via the Blip addon that there have been new shows..

Anyone know what the problem might be?
(2014-12-08, 12:23)Aruta Wrote:
(2014-12-06, 13:15)dencrypt Wrote: I think the plugin has stopped updating for new videos. Anyone else have this problem? Videos are still playable but I can't get new ones.

Same problem here, MikeJ's Nerd Quest part 1 has been the last one showing for a couple of days now.
Can see via the Blip addon that there have been new shows..

Anyone know what the problem might be?

TGWTG is going away next week or so, so no new videos have been put up there. Channel Awesome is the new website. This plugin would need to be updated to work with the new website, and will likely be completely broken when TGWTG goes down (and likely redirects to the new website).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com - TGWTG and many more...3