NFS Issues Need a little help
hi guys i am trying to get NFS setup on my openelec boxes i had it working okay for a couple hours then everytime i started to play a video it would crash the skin or if i was scanning in new content and even touched the remote it would crash the skin can someone check what i did listed below and see if i went wrong somewhere or i am missing something

I am running Windows Home Server 2011 on my server and normal shares for when i used with SMB are still shared as i need them for my other windows PC
i also have a mysql database for syncing machines

Okay installed Services For Network File System from the Role Services in server manager then i rebooted

next i went to each of my hard drives and went to properties then NFS Sharing Tab
then Manage NFS Sharing in there i ticked Share This folder and left all the other options untouched and went into permissions
i then set it to Read/Write and Allow root access enabled and left encoding set to ANSI

then apply and ok to get out of that i then did the same to my other drives

then i created a advancedsettings.xml file and input the following

advancedsettings.xml

i then copied this into my the userdata folder on my openelec machine

next i rebooted the openelec machine then went to add video source and adding two hard drives (my two tv show drives) to the one source and selected scraper and started to scan

this is where i had the problem as soon as the scan starts the skin crashes and stops the scan or the other option is i get a crashing loop where the only way to stop it is to FTP into the machine and delete the guisettings.xml

is there anything i am missing ??

Update: i found something weird the issue where it crashes the skin as soon as the scanning for new content starts seems to only happen when scanning in my tv shows so i am not sure what is causing it because to test seeing as the movies scan in fine i transferred 1 movie over to my tv show hard drive to see and it detected it and scanned in without issue for some reason when setting content to TV it crashes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFS Issues Need a little help0