XBMC for Android input problems.
(2012-08-09, 10:41)beagleboy Wrote: I have the Lenovo Enhanced Multimedia Remote with backlit keyboard N5902 connected to my Android TV Box using the included Bluetooth dongle and it works out of the box.

All keys work, as do the multimedia keys across the top.

This is one of the best gadgets I have ever bought. The front of the remote also acts as like a track pad so you can scroll just by sliding your thumb up and down the ridge just below the thumb toggle. You can also scroll across spaces in Android by swiping your thumb horizontally.

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/contr...de=57Y6678

Nice, but I should point out that it's not bluetooth. It's just some 2.4 Ghz receiver.
hi there i have a cyclone nano plus (black) and the XBMC apk from sumvision site works great on my unit the problem i am having is XBMC can not pick up my 320gb external harddrive under add files but the cyclone picks up the harddrive no probs? any help would be great.
many thanks
Hello friends, I'm new here... so, excuse me if I'm writting on a wrong topic... I have a problem with my Kodi 17.6.3 on my Tanix Max tv box powered by Android 7.1. After I watched a movie till the end, I cannot watch it again, it dissapears from the folder. Let me be more specific... all the files are in the movie's folder, but I cannot select the movie for watching again... like it isn't there! Do you know what I mean?
So, can anybody help me with this problem? Thank you.
Hey, I’m also fairly new to Kodi so I apologize if I’m completely incorrect but I believe You may have your library set to “Hide watched episodes”. The location of the setting to turn this option off might depend on which skin you are using but I think it’s one of the options in the side menu within your movie library.
Video 
(2018-09-06, 23:06)Tastiestjewfish Wrote: Hey, I’m also fairly new to Kodi so I apologize if I’m completely incorrect but I believe You may have your library set to “Hide watched episodes”. The location of the setting to turn this option off might depend on which skin you are using but I think it’s one of the options in the side menu within your movie library.
 Thanks "Tastiestjewfish" for your reply, I think you are right... I have Confluence skin and it doesn't has this option... I'll change the skin... Again, thank you.
Hello again friends, I installed a lot of skins maybe I'll find that option who hide watched episodes, movies... Nowhere! I'm feeling some kind frustrated... What must I have to do?! I'm not so a novice in these kind of stuff... but this gaves me headeacks! Doesn't have anybody this kodi 17.6.3 who can tell me where can I find that option? Please!!! I cannot watch the same movie for the second time! I don't understand why such an option exists?!?! I think it is useless!!!
I'm thinking to uninstall this TV center and install an old version of Kodi... Should I do this? Please, help me! Thank you!
Never been a great fan of Bluetooth , i know its been around a long time and widely used but its old technology so I bought a wireless  keyboard for 10 Euros , no pairing or anything , jus plugged it into one of the USB ports on our T95X box and had all the functions on Kodi working without doing anything else , can type , go back , do everything i can do with Kodi on the Laptop . I also used a wireless mouse , again just plugged the wifi receiver for it into the other USB and it also functioned perfectly without any configuration .
Never been a great fan of Bluetooth , i know its been around a long time and widely used but its old technology so I bought a wireless  keyboard for 10 Euros , no pairing or anything , just plugged it into one of the USB ports on our T95X box and had all the functions on Kodi working without doing anything else , can type , go back , do everything i can do with Kodi on the Laptop . I also used a wireless mouse , again just plugged the wifi receiver for it into the other USB and it also functioned perfectly without any configuration .

Last night a friend bought his android box up and asked me to update Kodi on it as it wasn't working so we uninstalled it and added the APK to it through the browser as it didnt show on Google Playstore ,  i used the same keyboard and mouse with it also , his box had Android 4.1 on it so is a few years old .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for Android input problems.1