• 11(current)
XBMC for ANDROID
(2012-08-31, 15:24)kemonine96 Wrote:
(2012-08-31, 09:58)tboheeren Wrote: What you mean no Tegra2? It runs fine on my Asus TF101...

There is no official support for the tegra2 devices. See the wiki....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=1813089

Not official but supported....

Is their a official ETA on release of final version that Team XBMC could let everyone know?
~ATV420~
-AppleTV1
-Crystal HD Card 70015 w/ r174 drivers
-EDEN Beta RC2
-SMB server
(2012-09-04, 01:18)atv420 Wrote: Is their a official ETA on release of final version that Team XBMC could let everyone know?

when we are ready it will be announced
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-09-03, 19:46)spikey911 Wrote: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=1813089

Not official but supported....
Nope, still unsupported:
Quote:These are unsupported changes, particularly the Tegra2 and any other device without NEON.
They might be possible, but they are not supported!
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2012-09-04, 01:30)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-09-04, 01:18)atv420 Wrote: Is their a official ETA on release of final version that Team XBMC could let everyone know?

when we are ready it will be announced

Dude, thats just not fair :-) How about an approximate date
in the future, after the present.
(2012-09-05, 17:41)davilla Wrote: in the future, after the present.

'Always in motion the future is' – Yoda -
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Laugh
(2012-09-05, 17:44)Martijn Wrote:

'Always in motion the future is' – Yoda -
Rofl
I seem to be somewhat stupid - but can someone pinpoint to me how I would enable the amlplayer in the building process of the apk?
I don't get it... if I walk into the main xbmc-source-code-directory cloned from the xbmc repo and try to do a "configure --enable-player=amlplayer" the builds suddenly won't work any longer as the configure wants more dependencies, dependencies I thought I built in before... (If I just run "make apk" after my "make -C ./tools/android/depends/xbmc" everything is fine, the apk is building fine and it works without a problem).

If I change the Makefile in tools/android/depends/xbmc to include the --enable-player=amlplayer, make doesn't work any longer either, stating that the build system is stale...

Edit:
Okay, I'm lost even more right now - tools/android/depends/xbmc/Makefile just went missing... help me please Wink
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

You grepped the sources from the PivosGroup github right?
(2012-09-05, 19:59)HenryFord Wrote: I seem to be somewhat stupid - but can someone pinpoint to me how I would enable the amlplayer in the building process of the apk?
I don't get it... if I walk into the main xbmc-source-code-directory cloned from the xbmc repo and try to do a "configure --enable-player=amlplayer" the builds suddenly won't work any longer as the configure wants more dependencies, dependencies I thought I built in before... (If I just run "make apk" after my "make -C ./tools/android/depends/xbmc" everything is fine, the apk is building fine and it works without a problem).

If I change the Makefile in tools/android/depends/xbmc to include the --enable-player=amlplayer, make doesn't work any longer either, stating that the build system is stale...

Edit:
Okay, I'm lost even more right now - tools/android/depends/xbmc/Makefile just went missing... help me please Wink

mainline is under heavy churn right now. the merge window is open.
Mhm... No, since davilla posted that the amlplayer was merged into mainline...

Edit: Ah, I see - so I shouldn't be expecting too much right now?

just watch what is going on github.com/xbmc ... the hell is burning right now haha
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2012-09-05, 22:58)Memphiz Wrote: just watch what is going on github.com/xbmc ... the hell is burning right now haha

Understatement. It's been burning for a few days now. I'm excited though, the PVR and rPi merges should bring a lot of great stuff into the core Smile
Wow - seems crazy Smile Thanks for the heads up!

• 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for ANDROID2