• 1(current)
XBMC for ANDROID
Video 
I have set up the first APK release of XBMC for android on my HTC One X and am pleased to say it works GREAT. All my media streamed fine over network and xbmc finds my windows shared folders which is great. This is going to change every thing now for the HTPC with all the cheap android set top boxes out there I cant wait to see what they do next.

Running TOUCHED skin.

http://youtu.be/TRZ4w7cppWE
looks great. would it be possible to post the apk and i could test it on my transformer tablet.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
-removed link-

Team XBMC would prefer that users not post APKs.
We only support officially build APK by Team XBMC.
Of course for the ones that know their way around coding and they find some bugs/improvements they are definitely allowed to post patches.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Maybe instead of just removing we could also point to the official apk?

There is going to be many, many people searching, asking and trying loads of stuff.
You want people to be able to find it easier then any other apk.
Just afraid some might try whatever they can get their hands on.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
It's not built yet - once it is we'll make it available in the same place as all other platforms.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Sorry XBMC-team I just got very excited !!!!!!
Will it work on the new sony internet player (google tv) nsz-gs7 and if it does will it lack dts support as i read the sony doesnt support out of the box. I am only willing to invest in this player if xbmc works like it does on my htpc as i love it so much!

Also will streaming my smb shares on my pc work like in other xbmc revisions on other platforms?
(2012-07-16, 03:32)kozzman1983 Wrote: Will it work on the new sony internet player (google tv) nsz-gs7 and if it does will it lack dts support as i read the sony doesnt support out of the box. I am only willing to invest in this player if xbmc works like it does on my htpc as i love it so much!

Also will streaming my smb shares on my pc work like in other xbmc revisions on other platforms?

We don't know until someone tries.
Oh ok
any possibility install this version in my Himedia hd600b?
(2012-07-16, 17:47)spiderbr Wrote: any possibility install this version in my Himedia hd600b?
(2012-07-16, 04:19)Ned Scott Wrote: We don't know until someone tries.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2012-07-16, 19:18)HenryFord Wrote:
(2012-07-16, 17:47)spiderbr Wrote: any possibility install this version in my Himedia hd600b?
(2012-07-16, 04:19)Ned Scott Wrote: We don't know until someone tries.

how the version for android available for download? to try?

*sigh*
No, no version available to download here...
You have to wait for an official release or get some pre-alpha built from somewhere (Try Google) which isn't nearly done yet.
And please - don't come back saying this and that didn't work, that is to be expected since this is preeeeeeeeee-alpha.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Looking at the spec then I doubt it http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/561...alers.html

Does it run Android - doesn't seem to indicate it does - also RAM is low.

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for ANDROID2