[RELEASE] TheNewBoston Video Plugin
Hi guys,

One more release from me. This one lets you watch all the video content from The New Boston on XBMC (if you want to hear more from Bucky and his tuna related variables).

Let me know if you find any bugs. I'll aim to submit this one to the repo if no one finds any obvious bugs.

Download it here. Forketh here.
Now in the official repo, for realz!
I'm having some problem with this plugin and rc3

I get a python script error when i click on the computer programing section.
the plugin says script failure .is not working on frodo 12.2 ?
Hey, sorry it took me so long to fix, lads. Should be working now.
Does anyone know the status of The New Boston plugin. It has recently stopped working. I think that there may have been some changes to the site.
I like bucky and his tuna variables! Learned a lot from some of that stuff. Entertaining too.

Great addon. It kinda broke because the website changed Sad

Anyway i messed around with it a bit and altered scraper.py (located in addons\plugin.video.thenewboston\resources\lib\). I got the addon working again.

You can download the altered scraper.py here, if you're interested: https://www.mediafire.com/?p4kmx23o3x8bvqk

Replace scraper.py in addons\plugin.video.thenewboston\resources\lib\ with the downloaded scraper.py and the addon should work again...

I've send lexandstuff a message too, so hopefully a regular fix will arrive sometime soon.
Thanks again.
Plugin has been fixed and latest version is in official repo.
I love this addon and use it quite frequently. However, for the last week or so I am getting an error. My debug log is http://xbmclogs.com/p4tfh1q2q

Kindly fix. Thanks
I've tried installing this, via the repo, but it doesn't appear in the video add-ons section. So I download the zip file directly and tried installing it using the 'Install from zip file' option and get the 'add-on enabled' notification but I can't find it anywhere in Kodi.

I'm using Kodi 14.2 and add-on version 1.1.1.

Is there an issue with this add-on?

Thanks
It's back................yyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!

Just got an update notification...............and it's working. Woohoo!!!!
Me again.

Getting a 'Script failed' message on version 1.1.3 Kodi 14.2.

Any help, please?

Thanks
Looks like a slight design change to TNB broke the scraper. A fix is available in the latest version of the official repo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TheNewBoston Video Plugin0