help to change text color
hey all. i am using the aeon mq3 skin and for the most part i like it,(would like to find the universal backdrop spot but i'm sure i just missed it), but i would like t change all the yellow text to red and i am unsure of exactly where to look. i found a thread to show me how to change the font. using blackmoor yay do anything for Dethklok lol but not sure about the color. i'm sure it's not too difficult but any help would be greatly appreciated even if it's just the folder i need to look in. thanks in advance
found the solution after alot of searchin around the different parts. hope this helps anyone else who's as much of a noob as i am. for me had to go to C:\Users\Burt Reynolds\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq.3\colors and edit the default xml file. specifically the header color. worked like a charm.

Alpha, Red, Green, Blue

00 = Lowest Value FF = Highest Value

It goes in this order:

0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F

examples:

FFFFFFFF is solid white

FF000000 is solid black

FFFF0000 is solid red

FF00FF00 is solid green

FF0000FF is solid blue

77000030 would be a transparent dark blue

for the font change i just changed my blackmoor ttf file to the name verdana and used this http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...o_the_skin
again hope this helps anyone as lost as i was

also before i forget there's a color reference in the color.xml in my case it's located in C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system. xbmc rules!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help to change text color0