• 82(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
How far is the progress with music-fanart etc in ME?
I'm searching for a program for music and artist management with nfos, but there is nothing on the market ...
@komet: You can be the first Wink
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2014-04-19, 21:31)Komet Wrote: I will update the ppa tomorrow with (working) Trusty builds!

You, Sir, are now officially Hero of the Day! To sacrifice Easter just so us humble users can use your excellent piece of software under Ubuntu 14.04 is in my book above and beyond the call of duty Big Grin Nod

Thank you!!!!

Greetz,

_J@n_
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
Really enjoying the program but ever since my system updated Microsoft Visual C++ (11.0.61030) the program hangs for about 30 minutes then comes up with a runtime error. I'm going to rollback the update so I can use the program but thought you may like to know.
Hi Komet, why is there only a trusty build on your ppa? Did you remove the saucy builds?
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Why the remove X indicator is missing from the MovieSet artwork ?. How can i completely remove (not just replace) the artwork there ?
It seems that since you add an artwork can't be removed. I try everything.
I even deleted all the stored settings from registry and the temporary files, caches and internal database Confused

MediaElch 2.1.2
Win7

Cheers
Nessus
Hi,

I am having an issue currently. I have some movies missing poster, fanart etc but they have ID. It seems when I scrape these movies in a group they do not update images etc. But when I scrape them individually they download everything correctly. Im not sure if this is a setting I need to change, but if anyone has any ideas ill give it a shot.

Cheers,
Matt
Hey,

I am sorry if this has already come up, I didn't find anything. I have a problem with the import function of ME.

When importing TV-Episodes, I usually let ME name the files <showTitle> - S<season>E<episode> - <title>.<extension>. This would for example lead to a file "Game of Thrones - S01E01 - Winter is Coming.mkv". However, the nfo and thumbnail files are then named incorrectly. In this case, the nfo would be named "Game of Thrones - S01E01 - Winter is Coming.mkv.nfo".

If i don't put the extension in the preset, nfo and thumbnail are named correctly, but the episode itself is unplayable (because it has no fileextension). Any way to resolve this?
(2014-04-26, 14:47)akya Wrote: Hi Komet, why is there only a trusty build on your ppa? Did you remove the saucy builds?

Yes, the saucy builds have been removed when trusty was released. It's a little bit complicated (at least for me) to keep both versions in the ppa because some required packages were renamed in trusty.

(2014-05-13, 09:30)nessus Wrote: Why the remove X indicator is missing from the MovieSet artwork ?. How can i completely remove (not just replace) the artwork there ?
I even deleted all the stored settings from registry and the temporary files, caches and internal database Confused

MediaElch 2.1.2
Win7

Cheers
Nessus

You're right I just have missed to add the option to remove movie set posters and fan arts. I will add them with the next release.
To delete them now you have to manually delete the images which are stored in the directory you specified in MediaElchs settings -> movies.

(2014-05-19, 16:32)skaxx Wrote: Hey,

I am sorry if this has already come up, I didn't find anything. I have a problem with the import function of ME.

When importing TV-Episodes, I usually let ME name the files <showTitle> - S<season>E<episode> - <title>.<extension>. This would for example lead to a file "Game of Thrones - S01E01 - Winter is Coming.mkv". However, the nfo and thumbnail files are then named incorrectly. In this case, the nfo would be named "Game of Thrones - S01E01 - Winter is Coming.mkv.nfo".

If i don't put the extension in the preset, nfo and thumbnail are named correctly, but the episode itself is unplayable (because it has no fileextension). Any way to resolve this?

I will look into this issue and fix it.
(2014-05-19, 16:32)skaxx Wrote: Hey,

Take a look into the folder and make sure that there is NO other *.mkv (e.g. sample.mkv), that solved most of my renaming problems! Smile
is there any possibility to add link to poster file (or any other link banner, fanart etc) in nfo file?
(2014-05-19, 16:45)Komet Wrote:
(2014-05-13, 09:30)nessus Wrote: Why the remove X indicator is missing from the MovieSet artwork ?. How can i completely remove (not just replace) the artwork there ?

MediaElch 2.1.2
Win7

Cheers
Nessus

You're right I just have missed to add the option to remove movie set posters and fan arts. I will add them with the next release.
To delete them now you have to manually delete the images which are stored in the directory you specified in MediaElchs settings -> movies.
I am not sure what you mean. Removing the Movie Set Poster and Movie Set Fanart file names it doses shows the default icons but when you enter Settings>Movies again it brings back the art that i have put before. Anyway is not a big problem. I will wait for the next update. The reason that i wanted to completely remove the Movie Set art is because when a choose an artwork for one Set that image was set automatically to several other sets which is very odd. So... since you will fixing things there (Movie Sets), please give it a look to the whole MovieSet artwork stuff.

One last question, is it possible to read from the file name (or added manually by the user), the 3D media flags so XBMC can read them from the nfo files ?. I am always using "Local information only" when scraping Movies/TV Shows and the 3D flags are missing.

Cheers
Nessus
Any chance you will add Anime scraping? (and maybe differentiate them from TV Shows)
^ +1 million
I apologize in advance if this has already ben dealt with before. I did a search and cold not find the question I have.

I have been using ME2 for quite a while. Great tool. Up until a few days ago wen I would select a new movie that has not been scanned yet, I wold right click on it, select Get Information, and once the right movie was selected ME would automatically start scraping Poster, Logo, Clear Art, Disc Art, Fanart and the rest.

Now for some reason, after I select the movie from the get information dialog, it only scrapes the Poster. I have to click on each type of art before it will attempt to scrape for it. When I do that it will scrape and finds art.

I have not updated the program at all and have not changed any settings at all. There does not seem to be a setting that governs this.

Anyone have any ideas how I can get it to once again scrape for all art automatically?
I'm using ME now for a while and I'm very happy with it. Great tool that runs on OS X.

My media is on a network share and every time ME starts it has to reload this large share, it takes quite some time (10 min.). Is there a way to have ME only load changes on the share?
ASUS Chromebox (celeron), Openelec 5.0.8, Aeon Shednox
Panasonic GT60, Cambridge Audio TV2
Synology 411j
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9