• 88(current)
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
Very nice software, keep it up!
29/9 nightly update log?
(2014-09-29, 17:38)solamnic Wrote: 29/9 nightly update log?

No updates, just translations Wink I will try to keep a list at http://community.kvibes.de/ which shows what has been updated in the nightly builds (but not translation updates as they trigger an automatic nightly build).
cheers Smile
Hi Komet

I know that "it will be ready when is ready" :-) and nobody is paying you a salary for it, but... Do you have any news regarding the Music manager feature? I'd love to start testing it.

Kr

Max
@Komet..

I see new Nightly is out
Changelog?
sorry to ask this again but where can i find changelogs of nightlies so i want ask all the time in here Smile
(2014-10-22, 19:32)solamnic Wrote: @Komet..

I see new Nightly is out
Changelog?
sorry to ask this again but where can i find changelogs of nightlies so i want ask all the time in here Smile

Just translation Wink
I will do some bugfixes and improvements at the weekend and release a new version then. @Maxi: After that I will focus at the music management Smile
@Komet

Pls dont forget
Writer scrapping
Setssssssss

Smile
@Komet

I have problems to scrape two movies (Captain America 01 - The First Avenger.mkv + Captain America 02 - The Winter Soldier.mkv)

MediaElch only finds Captain America 02 - The Winter Soldier.mkv but displays it differently after every "Filme neu laden" Sometimes as Captain America or Ca or Captain America 02 - The Winter, but never completely. Captain America 01 - The First Avenger.mkv is never found.

If I change to pics for Captain America 02 - The Winter Soldier.mkv and save everything the pics and nfo are always saved as ca-fanart.jpg, ca-poster.jpg and ca.nfo

My folder structure is like this and I don't think it is a problem with this. Other folders and the movies under Marvel are fine.

Mehrteiler (folder in root)
-Marvel (subfolder)
--Captain America(subfolder)
Captain America 01 - The First Avenger.mkv
Captain America 01 - The First Avenger.nfo
Captain America 01 - The First Avenger-fanart.mkv
Captain America 01 - The First Avenger-poster.mkv
Captain America 02 - The Winter Soldier.mkv
Captain America 02 - The Winter Soldier.nfo
Captain America 02 - The Winter Soldier-fanart.mkv
Captain America 02 - The Winter Soldier-poster.mkv
--Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four 02 - Rise Of The Silver Surfer.mkv - everything is fine here. I have the poster, fanart and the nfo which was written with ember

Whats wrong here. IS there somewhere a log file.

Oh man it would be so much easier to write that in German
(2014-10-25, 15:08)scorpie Wrote: @Komet

I have problems to scrape two movies (Captain America 01 - The First Avenger.mkv + Captain America 02 - The Winter Soldier.mkv)

MediaElch only finds Captain America 02 - The Winter Soldier.mkv but displays it differently after every "Filme neu laden" Sometimes as Captain America or Ca or Captain America 02 - The Winter, but never completely. Captain America 01 - The First Avenger.mkv is never found.

If I change to pics for Captain America 02 - The Winter Soldier.mkv and save everything the pics and nfo are always saved as ca-fanart.jpg, ca-poster.jpg and ca.nfo

My folder structure is like this and I don't think it is a problem with this. Other folders and the movies under Marvel are fine.

Mehrteiler (folder in root)
-Marvel (subfolder)
--Captain America(subfolder)
Captain America 01 - The First Avenger.mkv
Captain America 01 - The First Avenger.nfo
Captain America 01 - The First Avenger-fanart.mkv
Captain America 01 - The First Avenger-poster.mkv
Captain America 02 - The Winter Soldier.mkv
Captain America 02 - The Winter Soldier.nfo
Captain America 02 - The Winter Soldier-fanart.mkv
Captain America 02 - The Winter Soldier-poster.mkv
--Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four 02 - Rise Of The Silver Surfer.mkv - everything is fine here. I have the poster, fanart and the nfo which was written with ember

Whats wrong here. IS there somewhere a log file.

Oh man it would be so much easier to write that in German

Do you have checked "separate folders" in MediaElchs settings? If yes, then only one movie per folder is found and you've stored two in the folder...
Hi Komet,

A new version of our favorite distro unfortunately requires a new repo Confused

Would you be so kind as to provide a new repository for Ubuntu 14.10? I started from scratch so I´d really like a new repo Smile

Thanks in advance Big Grin

PS. Just edited the sources.list so it looks for ¨Trusty¨ Not elegant but it works Wink

Greetz,

_J@n_
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
@Komet

Quote:Do you have checked "separate folders" in MediaElchs settings? If yes, then only one movie per folder is found and you've stored two in the folder...

No I haven't . I have different folders likes this. The problem exits only with this two movies
@Komet

changelog for 22 - 26 October nightly builds?

Latest Nighly build
Streamdetails is broken Smile (when i scrape for a new movie)
(also reload from file does not work)
(2014-10-29, 00:49)solamnic Wrote: @Komet

changelog for 22 - 26 October nightly builds?

Latest Nighly build Streamdetails are broken Smile (also reload from file does not work)

Some updates on loading streamdetails but not finished yet Wink You're using Windows, right? Does the file contain special characters?

And some bugfixes on scrapers (multiple writers and directors were not scraped, movie maze was broken) and updates on set management.
After some quick testing (with the latest nightly)
i see set if fixed Smile
but writer still not fixed ... Smile

Windows yes...
no special characters just a :
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)9