Tutorial Videos Skin Aeon MQ 4 - Help and How use
Have one vídeo about skin Aeon MQ 4, send me a link or share here:

Here we go, the first video by Skin.X Project (facebook).

Thanks for your job.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@all, soon new tutorial video.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hello Wanilton,

Can you make a video how-to config the arts in music area (extra fanarts, clearart, cd art) the plugins config etc. i like it very very, but not all the stuf if working for my.I like to see en ho-to for the confiuration for all of this nice stuff.
Weather underground link not working anymore
Addon i have 0.9 isnt working so i wanted to use yours but link is broken
Trying to update within xbmc says its already latest version...
(2012-09-18, 13:09)Skank Wrote: Weather underground link not working anymore

You need an updated version of weather.wunderground;

http://code.google.com/p/ronie/downloads/list
(2012-09-18, 15:14)chippie Wrote:
(2012-09-18, 13:09)Skank Wrote: Weather underground link not working anymore

You need an updated version of weather.wunderground;

http://code.google.com/p/ronie/downloads/list

got it working thx
better adjust link in first post here Wink
Hi everyone im new here, been reading this thread a few days but just signed up. Im new to xbmc and have taken the plunge from confluence to aeon MQ4 , and I must say so far I love it, but im struggling to set it up and now on my third day and cannot get it to look anywhwere as near as nice as the you tube tutorials.

Is there anyway I can get some help please?

I dont have many files as yet but a few tv shows and movies, would like to add music later. I am using a hp proliant with xbmc installed directly to it, running to my tv via HDMI.

I have installed the aeon MQ4 skin and managed to get the extrapacks installed manually today, however im not sure how i get the lovely fan art and movie info to appear? I have got the add on for movie data base as IMDB seems broken but when going to select the backdrops ect(if im in correct place) it askes me to find a file, what file would it be im needing, When i select my movie file its blank just a box with movies written in it? not looking very pretty at all :-(

Also on the customization tab, is this to just add sub menus under each heading as im finding this confusing also, sorry if these are relatively simple questions but im eagar to set it up nicely :-)

thanks
Hello people I would like to have a power button on the main menu. Is this possible? if so how? My english is not good, translate with Google.
Nice videos. but dude. u need to slow down on your coffe . u are moving waaay to fast in does videos to even see what you doing. Smile
Can you explain how to...

...create a menu item "Video Addons" that leads to a wall view of all video addons?
...create a sub-menu for the menu item mentioned above that contains menu items leading to YouTube, Vimeo, etc.?
...create a menu item "Shutdown" that closes XBMC?
MQ4 has been designed with a bottom menu so that you no longer need to add these sorts of buttons to your main menu.

That being said, if you want to add a video addons button to your main menu follow the steps below:

1) Go to the video menu. The easiest way to get to this is by selecting 'Videos' from under the movies or TV shows heading on the main menu.

2) scroll down until the you have 'video addons' highlighted and press the C key (do not select)

3) From the contextual menu that appears, choose the option to 'add to favourites'.

4) Now return to the main menu, and select 'customisation' from the bottom menu.

5) In this view there will be an option which starts '+FAV'. Choose this.

6) A menu will appear which shows you all of your favourites. Select the one you want, and then choose to add it to the main menu from the next list that appears.

You will now have a new item on your menu called 'Menu 1' or something similar. Selecting this in the customisation view will allow you to rename it and change its fanart. You will also be able to change it to whatever view you like when you go into the addons folder.

Adding a shutdown button to the main menu however is not possible by default in the skin, and you will have to alter its code to acheive this.
Thank you Samu-rai, That's what I was looking for.
Thanks Samurai. Will try this at home. Too bad I can't add a shutdown button :-(
(2013-02-22, 22:06)Samu-rai Wrote: MQ4 has been designed with a bottom menu so that you no longer need to add these sorts of buttons to your main menu.

That being said, if you want to add a video addons button to your main menu follow the steps below:

1) Go to the video menu. The easiest way to get to this is by selecting 'Videos' from under the movies or TV shows heading on the main menu.

2) scroll down until the you have 'video addons' highlighted and press the C key (do not select)

3) From the contextual menu that appears, choose the option to 'add to favourites'.

4) Now return to the main menu, and select 'customisation' from the bottom menu.

6) A menu will appear which shows you all of your favourites. Select the one you want, and then choose to add it to the main menu from the next list that appears.

You will now have a new item on your menu called 'Menu 1' or something similar. Selecting this in the customisation view will allow you to rename it and change its fanart. You will also be able to change it to whatever view you like when you go into the addons folder.

Adding a shutdown button to the main menu however is not possible by default in the skin, and you will have to alter its code to acheive this.

This used to work on another system of mine. I've just done a fresh install on my new system with Aeon MQ 4 v2.8.0 on Frodo v12.0 and I can no longer find the "+Fav" anywhere in the options?
I have a Customize item, but when I select that, my choices are only around existing main menu items and no options to add net-new ones.

Ideas?
=========================
XBMC Frodo v12.2
Win7 x64
Core i5 3.3GHz
GeForce GTX 580
8 GB RAM
=========================
(2013-02-22, 22:06)Samu-rai Wrote: MQ4 has been designed with a bottom menu so that you no longer need to add these sorts of buttons to your main menu.

Thanks again, worked like a charme!

Additional questions:
- How can I add/customize the submenu for this new menu? For example, while the new menu points to the Video Addons, I want the submenu (the menu which appears below the menu item when pressing the down-key) to show specific Video Addons that I use/like most, e.g. YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- How can I reorder the menu items? I want the new menu appear directly after Movies and TV Shows.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tutorial Videos Skin Aeon MQ 4 - Help and How use6