Tutorial Videos Skin Aeon MQ 4 - Help and How use
For the sub menu you follow the same process in the customisation menu, but rather than add a favourite you choose to add an addon. It will give you the choice of the type of addon you wish to add. For YouTube etc choose video addons. Then rather than adding this to the main menu as you did before, choose to add it to whichever submenu you want.

To reorder things again enter the customisation menu, and then select the item you want to move by pressing enter. From the menu that appears choose the reorder option. It should now have moved above the menu and the place it once was will now say empty.

Now move along to the place you want to move the item to. Remove the item that is currently there using the same method, and then place the original item in the empty space.
(2013-03-03, 02:21)iDVB Wrote:
(2013-02-22, 22:06)Samu-rai Wrote: MQ4 has been designed with a bottom menu so that you no longer need to add these sorts of buttons to your main menu.

That being said, if you want to add a video addons button to your main menu follow the steps below:

1) Go to the video menu. The easiest way to get to this is by selecting 'Videos' from under the movies or TV shows heading on the main menu.

2) scroll down until the you have 'video addons' highlighted and press the C key (do not select)

3) From the contextual menu that appears, choose the option to 'add to favourites'.

4) Now return to the main menu, and select 'customisation' from the bottom menu.

5) In this view there will be an option which starts '+FAV'. Choose this.

6) A menu will appear which shows you all of your favourites. Select the one you want, and then choose to add it to the main menu from the next list that appears.

You will now have a new item on your menu called 'Menu 1' or something similar. Selecting this in the customisation view will allow you to rename it and change its fanart. You will also be able to change it to whatever view you like when you go into the addons folder.

Adding a shutdown button to the main menu however is not possible by default in the skin, and you will have to alter its code to acheive this.

This used to work on another system of mine. I've just done a fresh install on my new system with Aeon MQ 4 v2.8.0 on Frodo v12.0 and I can no longer find the "+Fav" anywhere in the options?
I have a Customize item, but when I select that, my choices are only around existing main menu items and no options to add net-new ones.

Ideas?

Has your new systems got any favorites to add yet?

Also 2.9 is the latest version of the skin for Frodo. 283 has some major bugs.
(2013-02-28, 13:47)jaochoo Wrote: Thanks Samurai. Will try this at home. Too bad I can't add a shutdown button :-(

It's working now and I successfully added a menu item that points to all video addons. I was also able to change the view type for the video addons.

Unfortunately, the view looks pretty empty when I chose something else than "list". No logos, no artwork, etc. for the video addons, only empty fields. Can't even distinguish between the different video addons sometimes because everything is empty. In some of the views, the logo of the addon is displayed but in a way that is completely stretched and distorted (I think the addons logos are square dimension while the views display either poster or banner dimensions). Any way to improve that? I basically want a nice grid of all video addons. Like apps on an iPhone.
I can't scrape album artwork or info. For some reason I have to go to each one and manually reload for it to appear. Scraping artist info works fine, but scraping album info does nothing. Anyone have this problem before? I can use CDart to get the artwork but the information for each album is still not downloading.
I think it's a scraper issue rather than a skin. My music librray has always been tempremental for me. You could try a different scraper?
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2013-06-03, 09:25)Samu-rai Wrote: I think it's a scraper issue rather than a skin. My music librray has always been tempremental for me. You could try a different scraper?

Hmm I've gone through all of them and still nothing. Strange. Though I suppose it isn't exactly the most important thing in the world to have album descriptions, just thought it would be neat sometimes.
Hi there,

I'm configuring my xmbc with skin Aeon MQ4.
I've got the following question:

Is it possible to get in the top menu instead of episodes of a tv show to get just the tv show?

So in stead of:

HIMYM - The beginning
Everbody loves raymond - Raymond is late
etc.

But just
HIMYM
Everbody loves raymond

I hope you understand what I am trying to ask.

Because at the moment I see just the names of the episodes and the fanart of the shows.
But I prefer just the shows without the episodes
Not really. You will need to edit the skin code to acheive that.

I'm to big of a noob to get that to work i'm afraid haha
That's probably too much for me too! :-P

I have downloaded it but then live tv menu has disappeared. Is there any way to get live tv working under aeon ?
thank alot
please help me download fanART
+me go to setting change backdrop - multiple images no fanart
+and please help me how to add movie on main hom Big Grin
My menu has no delete option, just disable /reorder.
(2013-02-22, 22:06)Samu-rai Wrote: MQ4 has been designed with a bottom menu so that you no longer need to add these sorts of buttons to your main menu.

That being said, if you want to add a video addons button to your main menu follow the steps below:

1) Go to the video menu. The easiest way to get to this is by selecting 'Videos' from under the movies or TV shows heading on the main menu.

2) scroll down until the you have 'video addons' highlighted and press the C key (do not select)

3) From the contextual menu that appears, choose the option to 'add to favourites'.

4) Now return to the main menu, and select 'customisation' from the bottom menu.

5) In this view there will be an option which starts '+FAV'. Choose this.

6) A menu will appear which shows you all of your favourites. Select the one you want, and then choose to add it to the main menu from the next list that appears.

You will now have a new item on your menu called 'Menu 1' or something similar. Selecting this in the customisation view will allow you to rename it and change its fanart. You will also be able to change it to whatever view you like when you go into the addons folder.

Adding a shutdown button to the main menu however is not possible by default in the skin, and you will have to alter its code to acheive this.

Thank you. I think this is one of the most important information for me. And I'm glad reading your comments. I usually relax on friv after hours of hard work

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tutorial Videos Skin Aeon MQ 4 - Help and How use6