Is there an autoplay option like on Plex?
On Plex you have the autoplay option which allows you to watch entire tv episodes without having to manually load the next, and I love this feature so much! Does XBMC have something similar to this? It's very useful for TV shows with lots of episodes/seasons. With this option on, it will automatically load up the next episode for you. I would love to see this feature in XBMC if it isn't already there. I know we have playlists, but it isn't the same. Having the option to autoplay a TV season directly in the menus would be very useful!
If you hit play on a season it will play the entire season.
Same for tvshow
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Play from here is another.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Some skins have an option in settings to always autoplay next item.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
Oh really? Awesome then! I primarily use Refocus and Alaska skin, since I use the Apple TV Remote which don't have enough buttons for features, how can I make this work?

vdrfan, where can I locate 'play from here'?
There's also a pull request here for general changes in this area - https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/1069 - although it seems to be stalled a bit.

And note my tiny pull request to fix the play from here functionality was merged a few days ago - https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/a85c...eefd85320d - it was pretty useless in files view before this.

Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
'Play from here' is found in the context menu.
When standing on an episode press 'c' on a regular keyboard (don't know layout of Apple remote).
But it is the same menu where you can queue or favorite an item or update the library.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
Hold menu button on apple remote.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks, glad to see that this feature is built into xbmc!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there an autoplay option like on Plex?1