Aeon Nox 4 Mockup Thread
Hey guys, busy week so just a small update this time only two minor changes. Firstly Shift view has a box added to neaten up the trailer:

Secondly, Episode view. Changed the movie thumb for fanart on the focused movie to eliminate the 'double dip' usage of the logo:

I've suddenly hit the designer's equivalent of writer's block Confused I'm sure a few ideas will come to me. In the meantime, let me know your thoughts on the minor changes. I'll try to bring you some more substantial ideas as soon as I can Wink
Still short of a few new ideas Confused So I was thinking now was as good a time as any to get some feedback from the men in charge. So Phil and Noid, anything we've come up with here useful so far? Or have we strayed too far from the Nox style? Huh
We've implemented the poster infopanel by pressing up to flip the focused poster. Personally I dont like Episode view that much so I'll leave that to phil. The trailer panel in shift seems a bit too much tbh.
(2012-10-09, 16:16)Big_Noid Wrote: We've implemented the poster infopanel by pressing up to flip the focused poster. Personally I dont like Episode view that much so I'll leave that to phil. The trailer panel in shift seems a bit too much tbh.

Thanks for the response Smile Awesome news about the infopanel and I'm beginning to get a better feel for the Nox style. Quick question, is it Episode view in general you don't like or the redesign?
(2012-10-09, 16:10)Deano316 Wrote: Still short of a few new ideas Confused So I was thinking now was as good a time as any to get some feedback from the men in charge. So Phil and Noid, anything we've come up with here useful so far? Or have we strayed too far from the Nox style? Huh

sorry there are too many other parts atm which need a hell lot of work (+ busy in private life, had to give my colloquium today) so no time yet to think about adding new viewtype variations.
a new episode viewtype layout will come perhaps, i also had something like the ones with movie / season thumbs in mind. mockups look good i think.
shift viewtype with cornered thumbs without spaces between them could also be an idea worth tryin.
no guarantees though, as usual Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-10-09, 16:52)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-10-09, 16:10)Deano316 Wrote: Still short of a few new ideas Confused So I was thinking now was as good a time as any to get some feedback from the men in charge. So Phil and Noid, anything we've come up with here useful so far? Or have we strayed too far from the Nox style? Huh

sorry there are too many other parts atm which need a hell lot of work (+ busy in private life, had to give my colloquium today) so no time yet to think about adding new viewtype variations.
a new episode viewtype layout will come perhaps, i also had something like the ones with movie / season thumbs in mind. mockups look good i think.
shift viewtype with square items without space between them could also be an idea worth tryin.
no guarantees though, as usual Wink

I'm struggling for time myself ATM so I totally understand!! I was just planning to work away on a few designs until such a time as either of you could use any of them. The mechanics of Nox should always come well before the bells and whistles (and from what I can tell there's a hell of a lot of work under the hood!), just trying to do my part. Keep on making the skin great and if you see anything you like or shows promise here over the next few months drop us a quick post if you can. Thanks for all the hard work guys Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4 Mockup Thread4