Some newbie questions (did search forums)
Hello everyone !

Having just bought a LG 42'' LED screen, I planned to find a decent media manager tailored for tv sets and immediately recalled
trying out XBMC on my old Xbox, so yesterday I downloaded it at work (I just moved and still no internet at my place)

Installing and firing it up when I got home I was quite happy !! The confluence skin looks great for a default skin.

I dug up my old MCE Remote (to think I thought of ditching it when I was packing my boxes !) anxiously installed something by
EliteGamer360 + AutoHotkey, and whoo hoo it works !

Now I have a question or two that I couldnt find answers for in the forums :

Is it possible to have (bear with me English isnt my first language) video thumbnails that actually start to play in thumbnail view, as you move your
cursor over them ?

Is there anyway, when you are seeking forward or back in a video file, to have a thumbnail preview of where you are in the movie ? (like some streaming sites do)

I am using Win7 x64

I have many more questions but I will try to find answers on my own first, thanks for reading
Nope and no. Sorry.
But just to be clear when you say play. You mean play the whole episode in the thumbnail or a slideshow of frames from the episode (like 5 min skips)?
Don't see the use of the seeking thumbnail as the whole movie is seeking with you.

Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
Hmm I meant play some part of the clip, but that is no biggie.

Also in my excitement maybe I didnt notice that the frames would update while i was seeking, or they were not updating at all, I will look into it tonight

Thanks for the reply

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some newbie questions (did search forums)0