Does anyone know what this means
@protocol77 License once bought is valid forever as far as I can tell/remember. When you installed it it will have installed a service called NFS server that is set to automatic startup, so you should be right already for start@boot. As I say have used it for years now and it's rock solid.

NB - you *don't* need to follwo those notes on autostart.sh anymore, you just use the direct nfs from with xbmc - I am guessing you know this, but just in case...

(PS the mysql tweaks are all pretty out of date now as they're incorporated in Eden and there's quite a bit more DB optimisation coming in Frodo from the looks of it)

@Memphiz - well fair enough but it's actually got a pretty good reputation and it's engineered by a German so it must be good right? Oder?

Anyway - just re-checked and:

20:11:48 T:3076 DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(special://xbmcbin/system/libnfs.dll)
20:11:48 T:3076 DEBUG: NFS: Context for 192.168.1.51/Store06 not open - get a new context.
20:11:48 T:3076 DEBUG: NFS: Connected to server 192.168.1.51 and export /Store06
20:11:48 T:3076 DEBUG: NFS: chunks: r/w 65535/32768

...so it's probing & being probed just fine by the looks of it Smile - like I said I have not checked in a very long time....maybe since before I tweaked the server settings.

Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Well thanks for the help guys I now have hanewin setup I am slowly getting the hang on the correct way to enter the exports I have all my shares setup and all my shows scanned in without incident and I am currently doing my. Movies which is about 1400 so cause I set my shows up first I can leave it going in e background and watch some tv episodes whilst it does it's thing

I will continue to use it until it stops working then I will purchase the license after thinking about all the crap I went through to get this paying for a license to a program that worked within 5 mins of installing is well worth it

Btw he is not only German but a doctor too. Smile just look what he says to post cheques or money orders to if needed
So he can get me my pills? Cool Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does anyone know what this means0