• 10(current)
[RELEASE] CBSnews.com - Various news and shows (60 Minutes, 48 Hours, ..)
Hi Gitman, do you think you can upload the working "default.py" file, I don't understand how to run the patch. With the py file, I know how to replace it in my kodi/addons/cbs folder. Thanks broSmile
it appears they've fixed the website
(2017-12-20, 22:47)Lunatixz Wrote: I have a working CBSnews and CBS plugin in my beta repository. 60 minutes and 48 hours can be found in the CBS plugin. CBSnews is news only.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Lunatixz, I've downloaded and installed CBS News addon (10.0.3) from your beta repo. It doesn't seem to work. "LIve" and "Browse" exit with an error. "Browse YouTube" exits because some quota has been exceeded.

gitman, the original CBSNews addon is still not working for me. Although the url https://www.cbsnews.com/latest/evening-n...-episodes/ does list episodes, I don't see anything when I open the add-on. I don't know how to apply your patch. If modifying default.py is all that's needed, would you please share the patched file?

Thanks,
darksky
there were site changes, I haven't had a chance to upload the update. However it was fixed.
they made some significant changes to the site. I am working on the fixes. I'm not very experienced with python so it is slow going, but I do have the index logic mostly done. hope to possibly have something in the next few days.
Thanks guys. Hope you'll share your fixes here.
Cheers
You'll find my updates in my beta repository.
Lunatixz, you mean repository.lunatixz-1.0.2.zip (https://tinyurl.com/y8j3pt4f)?  That's the version that gave me the errors  I mentioned two posts above.
Yes, and updates will be posted there. not in this thread Smile
this will restore 48 hours, 60 minutes, and CBS Evening News

when i have time, i hope to integrate CBSN live. additionally, there is a json with all the non-episodic content that I should be able to parse through and dump to the index.

@Karellen- Code block removed
Members

In response to a request from the rights holder, the CBS News add-on has been removed from the repository.

This thread is closed
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] CBSnews.com - Various news and shows (60 Minutes, 48 Hours, ..)1