• 4(current)
[RELEASE] CBSnews.com - Various news and shows (60 Minutes, 48 Hours, ..)
(2013-11-26, 01:22)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: CBSnews completely changed their site, so i have to rewrite the addon.
Update should be available next days.

Thanks alot for the awesome work, AddonScriptorDE.
Thank you so much. This really is my favourite addon.

Thanks again,
Cal.

(2013-11-26, 01:22)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: CBSnews completely changed their site, so i have to rewrite the addon.
Update should be available next days.
Will the update be for eden as well? Great add-on by the way. One of the best.

CBSnews.com addon v1.07 not working! Eden 11 Getting a script failed error?! Any thoughts?

iMac , OS X 10.9.5, Time Capsule 2TB
AppleTV1 & 3, iPhone 6, iPad mini
XBMC Remote App
XBMC ATV1 Chrystalbuntu
Kodi OSX
The update is now available...

(2013-11-30, 16:33)Novamac Wrote: Will the update be for eden as well? Great add-on by the way. One of the best.
I stopped supporting eden some weeks ago. But you just have to change python version 2.1.0 to 2.0 in addon.xml.
If you need more info/help, pm me.

(2013-11-30, 16:33)Novamac Wrote: CBSnews.com addon v1.07 not working! Eden 11 Getting a script failed error?! Any thoughts?
They changed their site, so the addon stopped working. See last posts...
(2013-12-02, 02:33)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: The update is now available...

Thank you very much. This is one of my favorites.
Thanks for the update. Works good.

Too bad cbsnews changed all this stuff. I find that the seek or jump forward and backwards doesn't always work anymore probably because of the new "clips" concept. The video quality from the website is also much lower then before also. Oh well.
(2013-12-05, 14:12)atv2jber Wrote: Thanks for the update. Works good.

Too bad cbsnews changed all this stuff. I find that the seek or jump forward and backwards doesn't always work anymore probably because of the new "clips" concept. The video quality from the website is also much lower then before also. Oh well.
Yes, unfortunately the video quality is not as good as before. But i have no problems with seeking...
I'm getting errors again saying the script failed to run. Is anyone else getting this? It happens on both my Raspberry PI and my PC's so I assume it's not an issue at my end. Does this mean CBS has changed it's site again?
(2014-01-18, 00:19)LeoL Wrote: I'm getting errors again saying the script failed to run. Is anyone else getting this? It happens on both my Raspberry PI and my PC's so I assume it's not an issue at my end. Does this mean CBS has changed it's site again?

I'm not having any script failed errors but 60 minutes doesn't should any full episodes anymore. Just a Next Page selection.
Hi,

The CBS addon stopped working last week. Not sure it matters but I am currently in France. Says script failed (evening news). I haven't tried any of the other streams.

Thanks,

G
I have the same problem with the Evening News also.
v2.1.0:
- Fixed site changes

You can install it via my testing-repo or wait some days until it's available via the xbmc.org repo...
(2014-01-19, 02:36)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: v2.1.0:
- Fixed site changes

You can install it via my testing-repo or wait some days until it's available via the xbmc.org repo...

It works again but I am having issues playing the stream. I can't get passed the opening dialogue of 60 minutes. It just hangs.

XBMC.log: http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=113093

This probably has nothing to do with the addon but more to do with my XBMC platform. I'm using a Pivos XIOS DS with Frodo 12.2.

Regards.
(2014-01-20, 03:31)atv2jber Wrote:
(2014-01-19, 02:36)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: v2.1.0:
- Fixed site changes

It works again but I am having issues playing the stream. I can't get passed the opening dialogue of 60 minutes. It just hangs.

XBMC.log: http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=113093

This probably has nothing to do with the addon but more to do with my XBMC platform. I'm using a Pivos XIOS DS with Frodo 12.2.

Regards.
Mmm, working fine here on different systems. But i can't change it anyway, sorry. XBMC is handling playback...
Thanks for the fix!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] CBSnews.com - Various news and shows (60 Minutes, 48 Hours, ..)1