Broken music database?
Hi everybody, I've got a problem I can't fix! Sad

Before my XBMC was perfect, no problem at all. Yesterday I add a new artist to my Music, so I move the artist folder in the music folder, I opened XBMC and updated the library.... disaster!
For some reason, I lost all artist fanarts and album fanarts. The problem is that now nothing is scraped, I tried (I think) everything, but I can't download again all the fanarts (I use Universal Scraper).
The real strange thing is that if I enter in a artist, I choose an album and I press "i", while loading information page, I can see both the artist fanart and the album one.
But, when in information page, the fanarts obviously are not present.

I really don't understand where could be the problem.

Help please! Tongue
Look here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136089

Thumbnail cache has changed in the last nightlys. Had tried to fix it but stuck and couldn't made it work. I'm back to the old nightly 1/7/2012 and now everything is good...
Thanks for helping!
Anyway, the problem you describe isn't mine, because I'm using latest stable version (v11) and I never installed nightly builds.

For some reason I couldn't understand now I recover artist fanarts, but no album fanarts yet!
If I enter in an album and press "i", then reload information, the scraper doesn't find anything for every artist and every album.... I can only choose local fanart...

I really don't know what to think, I'm scared my database went corrupt for some reason, but also resetting it seems to not work....
Huh, than I'm out. I thinked you have nightly installed.
Perhabs there is some reason in your logs?
Can you upload it?
This is the log: http://pastebin.com/e5Hq4w6K

from line 1 to line 50 -> opened xbmc
from line 51 to line 82 -> opened music menu
from line 83 to line 93 -> trying to scrape albums
from line 94 to line 126 -> closing xbmc

There are some errors in lines 51/82 that I really don't know what they refer.
In lines 83/93 xbmc seems to search TBNs in Thubnail folder, in fact those files are not present, don't know why because I have hundreds of tbn files, seems that albums are not more associated to filename.... also, seems that scraper doesn't work....

Suggestion?
Hmmm pastebin isn't co-operating right now. What happens if you choose one of the albums and refresh it? Can it find that one album?
Pastebin it's opening for me! Tongue

When I choose one album and scrape for it, it doesn't do nothing.
If I enter in the album infromation and I choose reload, it doesn't find anything.
I can only select local fanart.

Thanks for helping! Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Broken music database?0