CleartArt download
Hi guys,

How is everyone downloading cleartart logo's for TV and Movies? At the moment I use Artwork downloader, but it has to scan my entire library every time. I remember in Nox 2 (i think) that there was a TVLogo script option in the menu, but this doesn't seem to be available anymore.

I'm running Nox 3.0.1

Thanks
go to addons and select that addon, then you can configure the addon to only download what you want.
Thanks but artwork downloader still scans the whole library every time. Probably the wrong forum, but do you know if its possible to make it only scan recently added stuff?

Or is there any way in nox to add a button to the context menu, which will download clearart and logos for whatever movie you have highlighted?
(2012-07-19, 19:49)bigdave50uk Wrote: Thanks but artwork downloader still scans the whole library every time. Probably the wrong forum, but do you know if its possible to make it only scan recently added stuff?

Or is there any way in nox to add a button to the context menu, which will download clearart and logos for whatever movie you have highlighted?

not in context menu, but in video info dialog (press "I")
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-07-19, 19:51)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-07-19, 19:49)bigdave50uk Wrote: Thanks but artwork downloader still scans the whole library every time. Probably the wrong forum, but do you know if its possible to make it only scan recently added stuff?

Wow thanks I didn't realise that option was there.

This skin just keeps on amazing meBig Grin
(2012-07-19, 19:55)bigdave50uk Wrote:
(2012-07-19, 19:51)phil65 Wrote:

Wow thanks I didn't realise that option was there.

This skin just keeps on amazing meBig Grin

...you have a point there. I think we should make it clearer that the list is scrollable
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CleartArt download0