Ipad2 XBMC remote for ATV1
Hi Everyone, new to the website. Not sure if this thread belongs in this section. I just configured my XBMC eden addition to my jailbroken Apple Tv 1st Gen (silver) running 3.0.2. I cant seem to get the XBMC remote version 1.1.3 on my Ipad 2 Version 5.1.1 to work on XBMC. I have gone into the XBMC setting and activated the HTTP settings as well as made sure that port 8080 was chosen, and added a password. When I go to the IPad2 and try to find XBMC it can not autoamtically find it. I then try to manually add it using the Ip address if the ATV, and still nothing. What am I doing wrong? Can the remote on the Ipad be used on the ATV 1st gen.
Please advise
thanks
I think the iOS app literally labeled "XBMC remote" hasn't been updated in a while (at least not for XBMC v11). I would try the one called Official XBMC Remote (which is free) and see if that one works.
And otherwise, Constellation is a good remote app for the iPad
Thanks for the quick reply, i was able to get XBMoteC app to work. I have no luck with constellation or the official XBMC remote
Hi, i just download the XBMoteC in my iPhone but i don't know how to configure the XBMC to see in the app the library of the movies as it appears in the iTunes store.. Could you help me?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ipad2 XBMC remote for ATV1 0