Win XBMC Touch
Rainbow 
Started work on an application specifically aimed at supportorting secondary/touch screens for displaying information about XBMC and also controll it using the secondary/touch screen.

Very early stages at the moment but there is some BASIC funtionality (like starting and closing XBMC, going to Movies/Pictures/Music and TV Series. It is really in ALPHA status although I have specified it as BETA.

Currently the screen size it is optimized for 1024 x 768 although it will centre, in theory, without resizing to any screen size.

Couple screen shots to wet your appetite or you can get the real deal from XBMC Touch Installer

Hallo.

Cant start the application. "FATAL ERROR! IMAGE SET NOT FOUND! PROGRAM WILL NOW TERMINATE"
(2012-07-20, 21:55)o0oFoXo0o Wrote: Hallo.

Cant start the application. "FATAL ERROR! IMAGE SET NOT FOUND! PROGRAM WILL NOW TERMINATE"

Hmmm. You used the installer right? There SHOULD be a folder called "imageSets" in the folder you installed the application into. IN there should be another folder called imageSet1. Can you check this for me please.

EDIT: OK, think I found the issue - it was with the installer. In the folder where you installed XBMC Touch, create a folder called imageSets and MOVE the folder imageSets1 into imageSets
Hallo.

Actualy there is no such directory. Inside the install dir are some images (exclamation.png help.png...).
I moved them into a new folder called imageSets. Nothing. Created inside imageSets another folder called imageSets1.
Nothing. Copyd the files inside the folder. Nothing...
OK. Give me a day or two. Working on a new (more reliable) installer. I've added a few customizations to the program too so you can set your own colours etc. The object of the imageSets is so you can create/use your own if you don't like the ones that's included with the program (if we ever get it sorted!)
(2012-07-21, 13:38)o0oFoXo0o Wrote: Hallo.

Actualy there is no such directory. Inside the install dir are some images (exclamation.png help.png...).
I moved them into a new folder called imageSets. Nothing. Created inside imageSets another folder called imageSets1.
Nothing. Copyd the files inside the folder. Nothing...

OK. A new installer is up which should fix the installation / fatal issues (I have tested it on a freshly built PC). Please make sure you uninstall the previous version using Add/Remove programs.
tried and worked well.

do you want it running on windows pad?
Made for TV that rocks - http://www.mftvrocks.org
(2012-07-24, 11:10)mftvrocks Wrote: tried and worked well.

do you want it running on windows pad?

You can try it although, as I don't have a Windows Pad to test on, I wouldn't really be a blet to fully support it. Glad someone finally told me it's working now! May be a little while before I get the next release out as I'm having a real job understanding how JSON-RPC works.
May I ask what was missing from Yatse for you to start this project ?
(2012-07-24, 13:01)Tolriq Wrote: May I ask what was missing from Yatse for you to start this project ?

The main thing was the ability to format the screen as I wanted it to show; screen colours, font sizes, what information to display, the format of time and date etc. Also on a 7" screen everything was too small for me to see in yatse and, as far as I could see, there was no ability to configure what was shown or how it was shown.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Touch0