My music in videos
Hi there, is there one addon or one script (or a way to do something like this) to create a music playlist and, instead of listen the music, watch the videoclips of this playlist? (but not the videos that we have in our harddisk) and script that look for the video in internet, and if it exist, play the video in streaming instead of only listen the music...
? what´s the difference to putting together a video playlist?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-07-20, 18:01)phil65 Wrote: ? what´s the difference to putting together a video playlist?

Hi Phil, in my case I don't have music videoclips downloaded in my hard disk, but I have about 9.000 songs in mp3 in my XBMC library. I dream with an option to, for example select "party mode" and instead of listen my music, see the correspondig videoclips in my tv.

Is there a way to do that?
(2012-07-21, 02:33)ferent Wrote:
(2012-07-20, 18:01)phil65 Wrote: ? what´s the difference to putting together a video playlist?

Hi Phil, in my case I don't have music videoclips downloaded in my hard disk, but I have about 9.000 songs in mp3 in my XBMC library. I dream with an option to, for example select "party mode" and instead of listen my music, see the correspondig videoclips in my tv.

Is there a way to do that?

no.
first of all you´d need to have a free source for musicvideos somewhere online.
and then someone would need someone to write a script for that.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
While it would not examine your current mp3 playlist, there were some addons that would seek videos you would ask for...

muzu.tv and music video jukebox.

I'm not sure they are still working, but it's the closest thing to your request I can think of.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My music in videos0