episode count for shows is "wrong" in TV Shows library
I'm using the latest nightly build and a shared mysql library.

When I go to my TV Shows library and I look up a show - it is giving an episode count of how many episodes EXIST not how many episodes are unwatched.

For example:

News Show -- 3 episodes

When I click on "News Show" I only see one episode because I have "hide watched" enabled.

However when I untick "hide watched" I see the three episodes - if I delete one it will go to

News Show -- 2 episodes

In all of my previous xbmc experience this episode count has showed the number of new, unwatched shows - which is what I want. Was this changed by the team, is it a bug, or is there a way to get it back to the normal behavior I was seeing using 11.0?
can anyone tell me at least if this is normal behavior for the latest build or not?
Using transparency with Frodo alpha 1 shows total # episodes and # unwatched episodes. It appears yours is only showing the total # episodes.

What happens if you try an different skin?
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
It's the same with all my skins

(confluence, confluence vert, media stream redux, neon, shade, xeebo)
Any other ideas?
anyone know how i could go about installing 11 stable on my raspberry pi then? I need a xbmc 11 tar.gz i think but cant find them anywhere...the only instructions are for installing them from one of the linux OSes
(2012-06-16, 16:42)unhap Wrote: anyone know how i could go about installing 11 stable on my raspberry pi then? I need a xbmc 11 tar.gz i think but cant find them anywhere...the only instructions are for installing them from one of the linux OSes

Compile from source code or find someone that can, but chances are you need changes that are only in the unstable builds for it to work correctly on a R-Pi.
(2012-06-16, 23:42)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2012-06-16, 16:42)unhap Wrote: anyone know how i could go about installing 11 stable on my raspberry pi then? I need a xbmc 11 tar.gz i think but cant find them anywhere...the only instructions are for installing them from one of the linux OSes

Compile from source code or find someone that can, but chances are you need changes that are only in the unstable builds for it to work correctly on a R-Pi.

Yeah that does seem to be the case.

Still getting this episode listing issue with new nightly. Also AirPlay doesn't seem to work anymore - is it known broken or another issue I'm just having.
I've also noticed this wrong episode count with alpha3 build, alpha 2 was and is fine if I roll back

Using osx
(2012-07-16, 19:48)BrEEdAA Wrote: I've also noticed this wrong episode count with alpha3 build, alpha 2 was and is fine if I roll back

Using osx
Same Problems with 12.0-ALPHA4 Git:20120718-9701022 on Windows

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
episode count for shows is "wrong" in TV Shows library0