FileZilla FTP-server upgrade to 0.9.6b progress
hey...
so how is it going? did you make any progress with this thing?

would be nice to know Smile

regards
:bump: Huh
sorry for the delay in responding - apparently i'm not subscribed to this topic anymore?

some minor patches for fixed site commands have already been put into cvs. the big filezilla upgrade/merge is in progress, and it's just a matter of me finding enough time to get the last few (big) files done.

stay posted for updates..
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
thank you for the update Smile
gglaze,
any chance that we could get a separate filezilla server interface build so we do not need to install the entire server on our windows machines just to get the admin tool?

i cannot figure out how to turn off the 'filezilla server.exe' on my machine... i had to find the service in the registry and remove it or to kill the thread using task manager.

what a pita.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
honestly never tried connecting the admin tool up that way, but i will look into it - all the code is in there, so shouldn't be such a big deal.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
hi...

i just wanted to ask how things are going. has development stopped on this? i would be very happy if the port came out soon Smile

thanks
dylan
so would i - my dev laptop has been in and out of the shop getting serviced. as soon as i get it back in working shape, i'll be back on this. sorry for the delays.
sept to nov.... now there is a stretch....
if it's not to much trouble maybe u should update to 0.9.11 instead of 0.9.8b.

thx
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
will do. if anyone is very familiar with these versions, it would be helpful if you could list out a summary of new features and fixes that we should be looking out for in the new versions - that way we can test and verify that all of the relevant stuff was picked up properly. obviously we can start by looking at the release notes / change logs, but if anyone is particularly knowledgeable, please share.
Is there any update on this? It's been a while.
way to dig up a buried topic. no there's no progress.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FileZilla FTP-server upgrade to 0.9.6b progress0