Don't know if this is a "Eden" question or "Aeon Nox" question?
I have Aeon Nox 3.something (whatever auto updated a few months ago).

I have it set to "landscape view" where movies scroll across the bottom 1/5th of screen. One thing I noticed that I found I LIKED but it is now gone or I can't find it is when scrolling fast A-Z it would go so fast you could guess/stop after a few seconds to see what letter of alphabet you are on. Before it would have a semi transparent box with what ever letter you were speeding through overlaid. Where did that go?

Second question, in previous times when you watched a movie and subtitles were on you could change the setting on whatever movie/TV show you were watching at the time and there was an option something to the affect of ..."make these setting default for all movies"...

Where did that feature go? I THOUGHT I looked high and low for that setting but....I am stumped

Thanks for the help
1) in top bar
2) just checked, it´s there. in Audio and Video Settings (reachable by using the VideoOSD: press "m" when in fullscreen video, click on the buttons placed on the left, then it´s the second option from the bottom) that option isn´t made available by the skin btw, but by xbmc itself.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
OOOOHHH DUH.....I knew it was ME!

I didn't realize I had to "scroll" just a bit. Didn't even think that there were more options if I were to scroll. I think last version everything was displayed but if new things added it made the list longer and I didn't think to look lower (aka scroll)

What about the other question about the "semi transparent alphabet" overlaid on the carousel of movies as they are "zooming" by?

Or did I confuse you?

Smile

Thank you for the assistance
(2012-07-24, 02:44)skyking376 Wrote: OOOOHHH DUH.....I knew it was ME!

I didn't realize I had to "scroll" just a bit. Didn't even think that there were more options if I were to scroll. I think last version everything was displayed but if new things added it made the list longer and I didn't think to look lower (aka scroll)

What about the other question about the "semi transparent alphabet" overlaid on the carousel of movies as they are "zooming" by?

Or did I confuse you?

Smile

Thank you for the assistance
as i said, a small letter appears in top bar.
in nox 3.5 you won´t have to scroll anymore in that dialog (+ much much more other new stuff), just wait some days Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Don't know if this is a "Eden" question or "Aeon Nox" question?0