Xbox screenshot host?
Hi,

It's been a very trange day today, I was unable to upload screenshots of xbmx to a thread today due to an inability to find a free img host that allowed multiple image uploads without registration and/or Facebook connect?

I ended up sending a zip with 5 screens to deposit files instead.

Initially I wanted to up apx 20 images with side by side comparisons of the bugs and changes so the dev could see exactly and clearly what I was referring to.

I had already provided a text description, but was asked to provide screens as an additional aid.

After 35 mins of searching, I couldn't find a single IMG host that would allow me to select multiple images from my dialog box, without registration or Facebook connect.

I used to previously upload multiple images to imageshck but they seem to have hanged the policy to 1 at a time for non registered users.

I'm not uploading 20 images 1 at a time, then copying the code 1 at a time and then pasting the onto a post 1 at a time every time i want to post a pic? That's insane, and I'm sure as hell not registering everyone they change their policy... It's 2012 not 1984.

Can anyone point me to a good host for posting multiple xbmc screenshots that will allow users to select multiple files from their dialog box without requiring Facebook connect, additional plugins or registration.

Thanks in advance,
Sorry for the tone Smile but it's really annoyed me today as previously I was uploading screens to image shack without issue. Now I cant upload a set of screenshots online without a Facebook account or the need to register with them? Crazy Smile

http://imgur.com/

Allow for mutliple image uploads.
Hmmm...

Weirdly not on my windows 7 box using IE when I select "computer" it doesn't?
Not on my windows 7 laptop using IE either?

Could it be IE specific then?
I'm all up to date and patched?
Works in Firefox?

So it's an IE thing!

Dam you Mocrosoft!
Dam you to hell!
Works for me in chrome, I can click on computer and select multiple files.
A bit off-topic, but why so opposed to registration? If you use a fake email address - such as one from 10minutemail.com - you won't get any pesky spam.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox screenshot host?0