missing thumbnails/media tags in Frodo
+1
I also have a problem with thumbs. Some display and some don't. They all work with older builds but not since late August builds
The problem disappeared for me when I made a new profile. Seems the old is not compatible.
Music vis art should be working fine now (i.e. in tonights nightly). There's still an issue in the playlist/now playing windows.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

The album artwork works perfectly now in the webserver/ios remote and the weird media tags bug is fixed.

Beta 1 is imminent but the artwork bug is still present in the latest nightlies. I really hope that I catch the right devs attention.. atleast before the final Frodo release.

Thanks

I'm experiencing the same problem with the RC2 build of Frodo. Artwork embedded in the ID3 tag of an MP3 or an M4A file is sometimes not showing.
give us example files which don't work. just tried some myself and worked perfectly
create a trac ticket including a link to the mp3 file. make sure you have tried with latest XBMC nightly builds
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@Martijn I was able to replicate with the Jan 10 Nightly build. I attached the log and an example mp3 file whose artwork is not cached to this open ticket in the trac.xbmc.org.

Thank you for your consideration!
Just to let you guys know that all the problems I was talking about are fixed.

Great work Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
missing thumbnails/media tags in Frodo1