Win [b] XBMC Suddenly started to repeat playing same movie over and over automatically
I normally use pot player mini as external player, when i stop playing a movie or a tv serie episode using alt f4 that last movie or episode is exited then returned to xbmc movie menu then that movie or tv serie is automatically selected again (even i dont select it to play again) and starts again from the last point viewed, when i exit again that movie pressing alt f4 the preocess goes back and repeats again in a loop matter, then i have to force xbmc to quit so i can go back to select another movie, that behavior happens exacly the same with the xbmc own video player but only when the movie ends, not when i play stop on xbmc own video buttons, in that case the movie exits and go back fine, i`dont have a clue what it`s going on here, this behavior started since i upgraded to eden 11.0.

Im on:[/b]
Acer Revo 3610
Windows 7 32 bit
Eden 11.0
Confluence and Aeon Nox
2 GB Ram
Nvidia Ion GPU with the last drivers (installed about a month).

Here it's my attached debug log, i was playing the last transformers movie exited like 3 times and movie was selected automatically to play again as described, i had to hard exit xbmc to stop the loop process:

http://pastebin.com/HzXxuzu9

Any help will be very apprecciated.
Nobody has a hint what's going on here, i thought here in the xbmc forums it'll be more helpful, nevermind, a person from a forum not related to xbmc was able to help me, the play all again tab in now playing menu was activated, the thing is that it was almost designed so you can never possible find where it is.Thanks yo everybody that at least read my post.
I had the same problem about a week and can not resolve.
I had reinstalled the "XBMC" several times and "repeat forever" remained.

Thanks for coming back to post your solution.
You are welcome, if at least i helped one person this post was worth it.
I have the same "problem" and today i say: i go to seach on google to see what i find..
here is the solution
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=127422
For anyone having this problem and are confused by the solutions here, it has changed slightly in the recent XBMC.

1 c or right click to bring up context menu
2 Add to queue. You need at least one item in queue
3 Left arrow or mouse over to the left (on Confluence) to open menu
4 From the menu choose the bottom option Current playlist (used to be Now playing)
5 On the new menu again press left or mouse to the left (on Confluence) to open the menu
6 Turn repeat off

Hope this helps

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[b] XBMC Suddenly started to repeat playing same movie over and over automatically2