Question About TV Show Naming Scheme
Question 
Hi Everyone, First Off I Apologize If This Is Posted Elsewhere, But I Cannot Seem To Find An Exact Solution To This Issue.

The Problem I Am Having Is That I Ripped Seasons 1-4 Of Spongebob Squarepants (Yes, Yes I Know!) Onto My Server. The Way Handbrake Ripped The DVDs, Split The Episodes Into 2-3 Video Files Per Episode. So It's Something Like This: Spongebob Sqarepants S01E01A / S01E01B / S01E01C.

The Episodes Themselves Are Actually 2 Episodes In 1 (1 30 Minute Show Has 2 Episodes Within It)

So Guys, My Question Is: How Can I Name Theses Episodes Correctly So That XBMC & Ember Media Manager Will Be Able To Properly Recognize Them?

Again, I'm Very Sorry If This Is Explained Elsewhere. Thank You So Much For Any Input You Have.

~ Casey
One possible option would be to merge them to a single file using MakeMKV (wiki) or MKVToolNix (wiki) (both will do this without re-encoding, so there will be no quality loss).
Thank You! I Was Thinking That Would Probably Be The Way I Would Have To Go, I Was Just Hoping There Was A Software Workaround Vs. Combing All Of The Files. I Think That's What I'll Do... Thank You So Much Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question About TV Show Naming Scheme0