Change current playing item title and artist
Sad 
again, i'm working on the xm radio script (it's really coming along, and i plan to post it in the next few days after a few more kinks are worked out, and i 'project mahemify' it)
is there any way from within a python script to set the artist and title attributes for the current playlist item? the script runs the visualization as the background for the "you are currently listening to:" page, and when it firsts loads it is annoying to see it display the uri that it is playing. any ideas? i wish the programming i do at work (c/c++/vb6/asp/...) was as engrossing as this is.
thanks to some help in another topic on this forum, i have been able to look at the code for playlistitem, so i know that this is not currently possible. Sad
if there are any xbmc devs reading this could you pretty pretty please implement "set" methods to complement each of the "get" functions in this file:
xbmc/xbmc/xbmc/lib/libpython/xbmcmodule/infotagmusic.cpp
i would do this myself because it doesn't look like it would be very hard, but i have no way of testing, as i don't have the xdk

i'm going to post this in the feature request forum too, just in case its more likely to be read there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change current playing item title and artist0